Thread: Determining block causes

Rayson Guest

Determining block causes

I'm throwing this out more to the healers i nthe crowd, I suppose. There's a part in my foot where I always have a block. I clear it when I do energy work, but it's back within a day. I'm thinking it must relate to a part of my mental/emotional self that I keep blocking (purposefully or not, consciously or not), and thus it is that I have to keep clearing the energy block, because I'm not addressing the root cause. What I want to know is- are there any good techniques for determining the root cause of such an energy block. This seems to be some aspect of my life which needs some healing, but I don't know how to find it. I'd love any suggestions that others might have. Thanks (-:

I work with this a lot. Almost always, it's related to a past life injury. Going back to that life and re-experiencing the scene around the injury makes it go away. I have one that persists, though, because I am being stubborn and refuse to give up my attachment to it.

I just found out I have a blockage in my left foot. Cant say how long its been there, but ive just started to clear some of my blockages.
    "The function of wisdom is to discriminate between good and evil"
    Cicero

Rayson Guest
    Do you get terrible headaches / migranes over the third eye at all, and see blueish swirling patterns?
    Negative (and I think once again this sounds like a cause to say "thank heavens.")

PHG- I'm sure you've posted about this before... but in case you haven't... how would you best recommend doing a self-pastlife regression? I have no experience working with past lifes, or hypnotics, but this is defintely something I've been wanting to explore, as I feel it will yield lots for me in this lifetime.