Thread: Experiences with nature and trees

Experiences with nature and trees

I have realized that many trees are intelligent and intuitive beings, ones that are capable of healing, and i have witnessed that some trees can remove negs and attachments. All that seems necessary is to ask, and often-- i have observed what appeared to be trees absorbing and dismantling negs and dissolving them. Most of these experiences have involved negative energetic thoughtforms. If somone is being targeted by a resident neg, it may be a good idea to walk through a forest each day and to ask for help from nature. Some trees may not want to help, however, but i believe that there are many who are willing.
    "If the inner person is not watchful, the outer person cannot be watched."

Re: Experiences with nature and trees

Also, as another example, which may indicate trees can help with possession, was last night, when a new neg had began moving my finger and making it twitch. I asked a tree outside my window for help and it took away the neg and broke and destroyed the attachment.

to get nature working for you got to 1st connect too nature
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Yes nature is waking up in my life too. I just watered the garden and i am online to see this? Mother earth spirit visited my house yesterday. Religion is solved y'know... I think the alternative spirituality is about to move ahead again. o

"To get nature working for you got to 1st connect too nature"
    I have never consciously made an effort to connect to nature, but i imagine this may help. In my experience, what happens typically is that nature reaches out to me and makes the connection when i target it with my attention. And i guess asking for help may form a kind of cconnection.

nature are existing psychic entities to understand this just about everything conscious has spirit element counterpart psychic counterpart
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 29th August 2018 at 11:40 PM.

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

8. Re: Experiences with nature and trees

Propably because trees are grounded into the earth..I'll try to do it my self and report back..

Seems like a good idea.

Thanks for sharing that.

Blog Entries

I used to be well connected with nature and it got to a point where I could talk with trees, and you're right some trees don't want to help (usually the ones that look like they are dead or dying). Find a big strong tree but make sure you have that connection developed first.