Thread: Energy bouncing

Energy bouncing

Hi,

When doing the energy bouncing in a part of my body I have the difficulty that my breathing takes the same rhythm as the up and down going of my point of body awareness. Because of this there becomes a tension in my torso and a very uncomfortable feeling. I also feel the need to move my closed eyes in the direction of the movement.
    Is there a way to do the bouncing without these nasty side effects?

Regards
    Chiel Varkevisser
    Netherlands

Blog Entries

Re: Energy bouncing

Try to change the ratio of your breathing to two breaths per 'swipe'. That's what I do.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

good thing about NEW is it manufactures non physical electricity comparing it to Qi Gong you get the gift of electricity

I too do basic bounce for 1-2 hours per day each day
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Quote Originally Posted by ChielV View Post
    Hi,

When doing the energy bouncing in a part of my body I have the difficulty that my breathing takes the same rhythm as the up and down going of my point of body awareness. Because of this there becomes a tension in my torso and a very uncomfortable feeling. I also feel the need to move my closed eyes in the direction of the movement.
    Is there a way to do the bouncing without these nasty side effects?

Regards
    Chiel Varkevisser
    Netherlands
    Try to do the bouncing but instead of your breath,use something else to regulate the speed of the movement..Do it as fast as you can,so your consious mind will get out of the way
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...light=revising

you can also do heart beat blood pulse bounces lomax

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    you can also do heart beat blood pulse bounces lomax
    That's very interesting.

It is natural for breathing to match body awareness actions. This can make actions more powerful. However, this should be deliberate and not automatic.

The only way around this is to be mindful of breathing. This takes a bit of practice to make it habitual.

You can also do slower or faster bounce actions that are outside normal breathing times for in and out breaths.

Breathe deliberately, in and out, and be aware of it... then do some energy work bounces while also keeping part of your mind on maintaining regular breathing.

robert

Apologize from my post,cause i didn't noticed it was under ''ask Robert Bruce'' section.
    Sorry guys

you can ask one of the mods to move the thread