Thread: Psychic Self Defence closing the door on voices

Psychic Self Defence closing the door on voices

Note this exercise comes from a medium who taught me this, this is not of my own

Doors can be visualized getting closed down to spread the permission to let the voices in your mind

When you do this your consciousness awareness expands on doors that are open and closed in your mindscape field comes to your conscious awareness. The more doors you close down the bigger the expansion matrix of open and closed doors expands comes present in your conscious awareness

If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: Psychic Self Defence closing the door on voices

I have no idea what you're trying to say here, but as someone who hears voices, I have been visualizing a volume nob in my mind and turning it way down and then I imagine that I can lock it at that low level so it doesn't go back up. I was hoping it would help me turn the volume down on the voices, but I don't know yet if it does anything at all. Are you saying something similar or no?

kuurt

the voices are attached the mind when you close doors your closing the contact the voices have to the mind

voices are in the mind

Are you saying something similar or no?

a bit different

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

I am a Targeted Individual. I have synthetic telepathy. These voices can't be stopped.
    "If the black art has done much evil, it has also been the source of much good; that if it is the child of error, it has yet been the mother of freedom and truth."

Ἔσσεαι ἀθάνατος θεός, ἀμβροτος, ὀυκ ἔτι θνητός."
    Pythagoras.

I use them as my work on my life. Right now they are all believing "sex is trouble": so i am converting that negativity into something like "life is beautiful." this stuff is hard to breathe, but with application every thought has abundance energy in it except of course crimes.

you come to me with love olyris