Thread: Are ALL negetive entities 2 dimensional?

Are ALL negetive entities 2 dimensional?

In Robert Bruce's book on psychic self defense, he says that entities are 2D (2 dimensional) and not 3D. Can someone explain to me what he means by this. And are ALL negative entities 2D, or just some of them?

Blog Entries

Re: Are ALL negetive entities 2 dimensional?

Not sure but I was under the impression they were 4D. I've heard many people say that 4D is where negative entities come from and 5D has many positive entities.

It would make sense they are slightly higher dimension than 3D because of how easy negative entities can influence or have an effect on us energetically. From a higher dimensional perspective it would be easier to see and interact with lower dimensional beings (us humans) and of course we can't normally see a 4D being because we can't see higher dimensions, we can however see 2D objects.

Personally I see it more like this: there is an astral afterlife existing side by side our real life, with many different planes or levels, and many different worlds or realms can be visited or lived in after death. There are places that have negative entities and places that have positive entities. Sometimes these beings interact with or manipulate our astral counterpart while we are still alive and have not yet crossed over to the great beyond. For them they would be existing in an earth-like astral reality that is very similar to our own. There could be numerous earth-based astral realms - both positive and negative. Normally our astral body is in rest mode whilst we are awake but when we sleep or die our astral body awakens. There are exceptions to this of course for instance meditation or pranic breathing, and varying levels as to how 'awake' your astral body is at any given time. Sometimes you can sleep and dream inside your own mental creation (which is based off your own personal astral realm) but other times when we sleep we can astral travel and not realise it, then there's intentional astral travel as well. I use the word astral but this is practically synonymous with the word energy or spirit.

I agree - I think they are on the astral plane too. I believe I have struggled/fought with one in a dream. I thought what he meant by 2D is that they are only 2 dimensional in the sense that they are flat like paper. I thought he said that all of them or some of them can not cross over flowing water because they're 2 dimensional.

Entities come in all numbers of dimensions. It has nothing to do with if they are 'positive', 'negative', 'good', 'evil', or 'bad'.

The entities referred to most often in Robert Bruce's literature and in Toltec literature (allies) are 'low level' entities from the lower astral planes. They are the most common type and they can easily access the Earth plane when portals are opened (usually from Earth end) to the Astral planes.

Although they are flat, they are not technically entirely 2D as they can move in 3D. Most commonly they conform to essentially 2D surfaces (walls, floors, ground, etc) when in 3D environments. They can also 'bend' to go around corners or up from floor to a wall. They look like a shadow as it is cast onto something (has no volume like you would see on a foggy day). They have difficulty gathering energy while in 3D which is why they often seek out power sources including people to feed on. This is why they are considered 'negative'.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Blog Entries

I think we're confusing realms/loka/planes with physical dimensions (except you, Walter). When Robert talks about the dimensionality of negative entities, he's not talking about what dimension they're coming from, but whether they occupy space or not- which requires three dimensions (10 if you follow string theory). This is why barrier methods work- because earth elementals (which are the main ones he has spoken about) cannot exist 'in the air' and need a host to get into- because they don't have the capability to manifest in third or fourh dimension.
    To recap: Dimensions in spacetime are: length, width, and depth. Those are three dimensions. And the fourth one is time.
    Negative entities are two dimensional, like a plane- they can't just go off on their own because they don't have volume, don't occupy space.
    And yes, I remember when we talked about this, so many years ago.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Ok, then how was I able to struggle and fight with them in the astral plane in my sleep if they're flat? They sure looked 3 dimensional to me as if they had length, width, and depth. I know somebody else who grabbed a hold of one of his negative entities in the astral as if they were 3 dimensional.

I can hear mine audibly and sometimes it sounds like their above me as if they're floating, other times they're too my left or right, but their voices don't sound like they're coming from the floor.

Also, I thought Robert said in his book that they can't cross running water and when you drive your car you're driving over water pipes under the ground so they can't follow you. That is not true in my case - they follow me every where I go. And why would under ground water pipes do any good since they're so far down in the ground?

Also when I take a shower I can still hear them talking. It might be that they're talking from outside the tub, I don't know.

Blog Entries

You're taking some of this literally and it's not meant to be so.
    If you look at a hologram it seems to have three dimensions, but when you see what it really is (light patterns interfering with itself) you can see that at the source, it is a two-dimensional object reflected in a three-dimensional medium. The astral plane has no physical dimensions- what you see in the astral plane is your projection- an entity can be 'flat' or even nondimensional- a point- but you will perceive it in a three dimensional way because that is what you're used to see- we interpret a signal or energy and give it form according to what we understand.
    Like what many have said before- all negs are not the same or of the same nature- so this is why we have so many different types of countermeasures- to try to see which one works for what. A shotgun approach, but it's the best we.ve got.

Ok, that kind of makes sense. What about this question:

why would under ground water pipes do any good since they're so far down in the ground?
    In his book, I thought Robert said that these negative entities favor towns over cities because of the underground water pipes in the cities keep them confined to certain areas. I would think towns would also have underground water pipes running everywhere. But in any event, aren't the water pipes a few feet in the ground - why would they have any effect on the entities? And when you're in a car driving around you can add another foot or two.

Blog Entries

Since people live on the surface, I suppose it's enough for the subterranean pipes to cover, since it supposedly has to do with the currents the running water generates. Since emf and gravity both obey the inverse-square law, I would take a huge leap and say that it probably applies to this kind of field protection too. (Huge leap on my part, but it's all I've got to offer.)