Thread: Negetive entities, electricity, and grouding devices

Negetive entities, electricity, and grouding devices

I lived in a haunted house once where the previous owner had shot himself. And I noticed an increase in activity/attacks when I left my tv on in the bedroom. I was convinced that spirits can use electricity to manifest. I have also heard of people having their tv channels change all by themselves. And When the people on ghost hunting shows go into a haunted house sometimes the batteries in their equipment are drained. So it sounds to me like spirits can use electricity.

So then why does Robert Bruce's book say that you can use grounding devices as a counter measure? I don't understand how this works. I have 2 negative entities and I can hear them audibly, for two years now. And I have a big mouse pad for my computer that is grounded. It has a wire going from it to the ground prong in the wall outlet. Even when I have my hand rested on this grounded pad, I can still hear the entities talking. So what does that mean? Does that mean it doesn't work, or that they're not attached to me? Or maybe it just works for certain types of negative entities?

2. Re: Negetive entities, electricity, and grouding devices

Grounding can have an effect on negative entities.I tried my self and i saw some results but it's not a ''fix all'' solution..

You might have a ghost,a land being,an elemental,a poltergeist,a parasite,a demon etc.

Until you know what you're dealing with,the only thing you can do is to try different teqniques and see what can work on them..

Unfortunaly the most important step is to diagnose the situation..You can find plenty of teqniques and rituals to get rid of entities,but almost none to indentify their nature....

Re: Negetive entities, electricity, and grouding devices

Is this counter measure suppose to work on ALL negative entities?

Why is the forum posts posted backwards on this forum? I've never seen a forum where you have to start with the last page and read up instead of down.

Quote Originally Posted by kuurt View Post

Why is the forum posts posted backwards on this forum? I've never seen a forum where you have to start with the last page and read up instead of down.
    Robert lives in Australia. ( Down Under) Makes sense to us Brits.
    ( hope you've got a sense of humour)
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Blog Entries

Lol. Kuurt, you can change the way you see your posts from the control panel (your control panel).
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Lol. Kuurt, you can change the way you see your posts from the control panel (your control panel).
    Thank you, I fixed it.

Grounding can have an effect on negative entities.I tried my self and i saw some results but it's not a ''fix all'' solution
    What do you mean you saw SOME results? I would think it either works or it doesn't. And if they can't attach to you when you're grounded, then why wouldn't it be a fix all? - You could just make sure you're grounded all the time.

Does anybody know why grounding would work since spirits seem to be able to use electricity to manifest?

I heard that black tourmaline is a stone that absorbs negative energies and is good for protection against negative entities. Yet they say the stone is electrical in nature, so why would it be good against negative entities? Since they can use electricity to manifest, I would think it would increase spirit activity, no?

7. Re: Negetive entities, electricity, and grouding devices

Quote Originally Posted by kuurt View Post
    Thank you, I fixed it.

What do you mean you saw SOME results? I would think it either works or it doesn't. And if they can't attach to you when you're grounded, then why wouldn't it be a fix all? - You could just make sure you're grounded all the time.

Does anybody know why grounding would work since spirits seem to be able to use electricity to manifest?

I heard that black tourmaline is a stone that absorbs negative energies and is good for protection against negative entities. Yet they say the stone is electrical in nature, so why would it be good against negative entities? Since they can use electricity to manifest, I would think it would increase spirit activity, no?
    Grounding stopped that ''tingling'' on the hair sensation,or at least reduced it's intensity.
    Even a little ''progress'' can make me happy cause as you allready know,almost anything i tried had failed...I haven't found something to work completely against it.
    At the very end i agree with you.It's about if it works or not..

Also i don't know what's exactly going on.All i can do is to try this and that and observe the effect...If i had the right info about what is it,things would be much better.

Some teqniques can have an effect on these entities,but depends on the level of attachment and what you're dealing with.

Blog Entries

Comment: All negative entities are not the same, therefore no countermeasure is going to be effective for everything that we deem 'negative entities'. They can be demons, astral wildlife, human ghosts, elementals and who knows what else. This is why different things work for different types of negs.
    Usually, barrier methods (such as water crossing) work for some types of negative entities, while prayer and protection work for others (demonic of the religious kinds) and 'popular belief' types of measures can affect other kinds of entities- human spirits can be crossed over with some of these, etc.
    We call all manner of manifestations negative entities because our perception is that they are not good for us, but the extent of this is very subjective.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.