Thread: Soliloquy

Question Soliloquy

Is talking to yourself ever a K symptom? Anyone know of this?

Blog Entries

Re: Soliloquy

Not one I've ever heard of. It is however, a symptom of the times.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Not one I've ever heard of.
    I've heard of kundalini + speaking mantras, so thought that mantras might be a bit symbolic way to mean the same speaking-channel being open in a human while kundalini is active, sort of like this pressure is making you talk (instead of saying mantras out of the blue).

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    It is however, a symptom of the times.
    Now you piqued my interest, and I must ask you what you meant?

Blog Entries

It seems nowadays that people only talk to themselves, not to others, and when they do, it's a speech they borrowed from someone else. Just an observation.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

i used to talk to my higher self all the time, and i do attribute it to kundalini. it was extremely "addictive," i felt uncomfortable if i did not express these thoughts and feelings. it was just like being stuck in prayer mode with the higherself in the position of answering, without any expectation for that in me.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    i used to talk to my higher self all the time, and i do attribute it to kundalini. it was extremely "addictive," i felt uncomfortable if i did not express these thoughts and feelings. it was just like being stuck in prayer mode with the higherself in the position of answering, without any expectation for that in me.
    Interesting. How long did this period last if ya don't mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Interesting. How long did this period last if ya don't mind me asking?
    Yonks. More than 5 years. I had to ween myself off it rather bravely in the end. I wanted "real life" back. In retrospect "real life" is a bit un-fun... this stuff never was/is.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Yonks. More than 5 years. I had to ween myself off it rather bravely in the end. I wanted "real life" back. In retrospect "real life" is a bit un-fun... this stuff never was/is.
    Amazing. I have had this same or similar (?) thing where I've been involuntarily channeling my higher self while alone, effectively talking by myself, for 5+ years now. I am currently doing heavy duty grounding as I understand this being a K manifestation; there's been other K stuff going on as well. I understand enough about the universe already, wish it would taper off, and my HS keeps telling me to keep doing what I'm doing i.e. prayer, energy work and walks outdoors but my progress has been slow. Being around physical people seems to help as it doesn't occur when I'm around physical people but the problem is that I live alone and don't got any friends. There is this pressure around my mouth area that I can sense that causes it but I can't make it go away on my own. Guess it's called Kundalini shakti. I am 100% mentally sane, so it's 100% spiritual. But recently (in the past few months) I've become permanently aware of it though so hopefully it's finally soon ran its course. I've always had a sort of rough life, btw, so don't know if my past traumas/PTSD got anything to do with it, and to top it off I'm going through a sort of crisis otherwise as well. I mean, sure, it helps to have someone to talk to but this isn't what I really want or need lol. Thanks for your reply, good to hear that I'm not alone when it comes to channeling the HS.

In retrospect, I was probably 100% sane back then too. Theory being, insanity is a failure to believe. Meanwhile, all I did was choose that way. To believe, I mean. Can kundalini be raised in a doubtful mind? Absolutely not, for it knows doubt is just a sex issue. Body image... or what. If you believe you can set your beliefs, I believe you are wrong. Everything I ever did was in me from the moment that I was brought here. Peace, love and understanding... and justice for all. It's high time now.