Thread: the holocaust

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

the holocaust

the holocaust has been repeated in my reality... everybody is welcome to help clean up in the.

here is some knowledge -

peace is not a war won... unless of course the jews are in charge !
    = the universe forgives faith.

it's what a jew does that makes them a jew... it's not what a jew thinks !
    = proper and you have a will.

a jew is neither an expert nor a martyr... but they sure as hell need one !
    = science has the answer to the universe, religion has the answer to that.

Blog Entries

Re: the holocaust

Are you jewish, olyris? If not, I'll ask you to refrain to talking about other people's ethnicities or history. There is way too much antisemitism (and other types of 'isms' in the world) to embark in such a delicate conversation.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

No i'm not jewish or a nazi, i just get lots of that demonology in my god-voices and, basically, i suspect others do too.
    Call me a fool, but i am just informing the solution, not attempting to agitate the problem. apologies if that is not clear.

Olyris, your heart is in the right place but please do not believe all that you receive as your ' God Voice'.
    My experiences have made me understand that the loving energies on the spirit side do not want us to see another by a religion they choose to follow but see them as an individual.
    Their true self.
    Only trust loving thoughts that come through and dismiss any that condem others.
    If you think I'm wrong and your voices come from a loving God then as CFT has suggested this is too delicate a topic to continue with.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    My experiences have made me understand that the loving energies on the spirit side do not want us to see another by a religion they choose to follow but see them as an individual.
    Their true self.
    Yes I see. I suppose I have created myself a God to fix but really, just some part of me.
    If you think I'm wrong and your voices come from a loving God then as CFT has suggested this is too delicate a topic to continue with.
    OK.