Thread: Angel Military of Archangel michael working with human class forum members membership

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angel Military of Archangel michael working with human class forum members membership

There has been in the past astral exorcists such as aunt clair spectral dragon Aetheryn etc etc etc

It would be good to make a humanoid military that works intimate-ly as a lightworker service

Robert Bruce can you train fully kundalini raised members to make a psychic humanoid military here on the forum members can join Robert Bruces army of out of body astral fighters

Anyone of the light can register and become trained

Archangel Michael's military works intimate-ly don't forget your connections

It would be good competition to become the highest hierarchy Angelic and humanoid Militant

I picture it something like diablo 3 where kundalini members make a team of spiritual warefare even psychic clans
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 24th October 2018 at 03:20 AM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: Angel Military of Archangel michael working with human class forum members membership

astral exorcism can be a astral sport such a recreation such as rugby or hockey

i want it to become popular by the millions of members,

around the world
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: Angel Military of Archangel michael working with human class forum members membership

demons illuminate beautiful meanings that are often overlooked by ordinary circumstantial conventions.
    exorcists then get rid of the demons and let be the good work instead.

But first one would need to be capable of projecting out of body...and remembering it.

A good idea, and one I have considered for many years.

robert