Thread: Astral parasites cause breakups?

Astral parasites cause breakups?

Dear Robert

As I sit back and think on a recent break up, There were some major decisions and situations that I could have made better judgments on. For example not wanting to do a trip because of events happening in my life that really made her sad. And yet months later when I think about that even I realize why the hell I just didn’t go. It’s like I wasn’t the one making the decision. Or I couldn’t think clearly at the time. These little things could have happend numerous times throughout relationships. Where you look back and say to yourself what the hell why didn’t I do this or that, it’s perfectly clear now.

Do u think these astral parasites can play a role in break ups and the ending of relationships?

My theory:

Thoughts or suggestions get pushed into people’s head to break up or ruin relationships. This creates a tromendous amount of emotional energy. Usually for either party. Which is the perfect feeding ground for parasites and entities. Do ou think this is true?

I have noticed it in the past with me during breakups. Being on either end of the breakup causes just a flood of emotional evergy. And most of the time when someone decides to end a relationship i happens weeks or months before the other person is told about it.

It’s like how does that thought even begin to manifest in a persons mind. One day they could just be sitting st a computer desk, and reminiscing about the relationship. And then they start to feel different, or a thought comes into their head. And all of a sudden things about the relationship that never botherd them before start to become the blame.

Could it be that parasites, or unseen forces do have a hand in destroying relationships? Just to feed on the emotional energy?

Re: Astral parasites cause breakups?

Yes. Spirits, including astral parasites, will push people to take actions that will damage their lives. This includes causing relationship problems.

The practice of 'mindfulness' is designed to help overcome this...to observe yourself constantly so you actually think about what you might say or do.

peace, robert