Thread: Astral Legis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Astral Legis

I would like to correct something written by me in the above post but rather than just edit the post I'm making a new one so anyone who read yesterdays will see this.

Going through the FEAR scenarios seems to be a part of the adventure that many who delve into this field of discovery go through.
    I'm not saying that everything we encounter is put there for our reaction, but handling fear must be overcome and although I've had fun just flying away or back to body, I think maybe confronting what you encounter with love or fun was important.

Tip for anyone

Do not focus on demons or any negativity prior to attempting any projection.
    Go into this only when you are ready to have fun and adventure.

Of course this is just my opinion.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Re: Astral Legis

I agree with these thoughts, Susan.
    And I think there is more to it - some kind of regulations, procedures maybe.
    Talking about rules, I believe there are some conditions to be fulfilled, before someone ventures out. And I'm not talking about our
    procedures (relax, trance), but of something more deep, regarding our higher self.

Therefore, even if projection can be available to everyone, not everyone is able to do it - at a certain moment. There are forces that watch us (even called Watchers in some ancient texts), and these forces allow (or not) some experiences.
    Cogito, ergo sum.