Thread: Astral Legis

Astral Legis

Searching around the forum, I was a little surprised not to find a dedicated topic to the laws (or rules) of the invisible realms.
    Most people talk with a fascinating ease about these things, like it's kind of a "no man's land" out there.

I think we should have some concerns - those areas are not...uninhabited.

Ancient scholars talked a lot about entire worlds and invisible hierachies, rankings of angels, demons, etc. - each and every one having distinct origins and duties.

What do we know about all that ?
    I mean knowing, not just presuming.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Re: Astral Legis

Good point MondEgo about knowing rather than believing just because it is written.
    I learnt early on that I wasnt alone when consciously venturing out. Starting from episodes within my house I had an experience where I was flung out through what I perceived as my bedroom window.
    However I later came to understand that this was teaching me that once I've left body to get far away from it. In other words I was being taught.
    When astral journeys started I was flying once near a high cliff and saw many black almost robot style human shaped people. I felt threatened when they saw me and got closer but it was fun as I just flew away.
    As time went on I was put through fear scenarios but all you have to do is think 'Back to body now'.
    Eventualy all my visits turned to lessons to do with my waking life. They were consciously induced out of body's but mostly there was an intelligence that was taking me somewhere for consideration, and it would turn out very meaningful.
    So for me, I knew that I wasnt alone.
    Any area or scenario that you find yourself in, all you have to do is will yourself back to body .
    The golden rule of being in a peaceful state of mind when projecting I think is essential.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

I would like to correct something written by me in the above post but rather than just edit the post I'm making a new one so anyone who read yesterdays will see this.

Going through the FEAR scenarios seems to be a part of the adventure that many who delve into this field of discovery go through.
    I'm not saying that everything we encounter is put there for our reaction, but handling fear must be overcome and although I've had fun just flying away or back to body, I think maybe confronting what you encounter with love or fun was important.

Tip for anyone

Do not focus on demons or any negativity prior to attempting any projection.
    Go into this only when you are ready to have fun and adventure.

Of course this is just my opinion.
    For ever I'll remember.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

I agree with these thoughts, Susan.
    And I think there is more to it - some kind of regulations, procedures maybe.
    Talking about rules, I believe there are some conditions to be fulfilled, before someone ventures out. And I'm not talking about our
    procedures (relax, trance), but of something more deep, regarding our higher self.

Therefore, even if projection can be available to everyone, not everyone is able to do it - at a certain moment. There are forces that watch us (even called Watchers in some ancient texts), and these forces allow (or not) some experiences.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Yes.
    Sometimes I think that something in physical life is more important to focus on and even though we may not realise this at the time and look for adventure to amuse us the unseen forces that are watching and aware may prevent, or in fact encourage if things are okay.

I found this conversation from 8 years ago on the OBE forum that CFT replied to .
    I think it is a good description of how things may work .

Page 38. OBE forum. Fear Of Astral Beings Keeping Me From Projecting.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...rom-projecting

I believe my guidance is from a part of what I belong to, and yes , my future self, higher self, whatever we want to call this knows more than I do and is guiding me in my best interest and will also have guidance and laws to adhere to from more evolved beings.

What I have found is that when I have done something Good and put myself out to help someone I experience something lovely. It is like a reward for good service.
    Of course this makes me just want to do something better to have another reward . It works but sadly I realise that we should not expect rewards all the time. It is just a form of encouragement but this behaviour is something that should become natural without expecting any kind of rewards.
    ( Give the dog a biscuit for learning to fetch something).
    I just wish one would come up to me and say HI Susan, lets go for a chat and I'll show you around.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

There is a rule, and it is that you are "becoming" - hope is righteous.
    There is a law too, and that is that you are alone - faith is alone.

Now, that only leaves the question of "what else" - just the truth about the truth, as you experience it every day. All of this is a simulation of practicality. You do know better.