PLEASE MOVE IF THIS IN IN THE WRONG FORUM

Information, teachings, and magic from a past life.

The following are healing and magickal and spiritual teachings and techniques that I got from a past life in which I was a Buddhist monk. As far as I know, the teachings are not Buddhist, but were rather derived from interactions with my higher self. I attained the teachings in this lifetime by asking my higher self to download the teachings into my subconscious mind, and then I wrote down what was spoken to me by my subconscious.

I make no definitive claims regarding the safety or effectiveness of these teachings for others--although I have gotten some success myself, and I've been told that the teachings will work for everyone. I recommend that the individual check in with their higher self before using any of the information, for safety. Below are the transcripts as I was given:

Here goes teachings from a lifetime of great spiritual innovation. They first section are composed in the following manner and in these categories.

First, teachings regarding healing

Second, teachings regarding karma

Third, teachings regarding free will

Fourth, teachings regarding enlightenment

Fith, teachings regarding personal growth

Healing

Healing is accomplished by blending with the god self. It heals through association and by the universal law of communion. To merge with the god self generates healing.

This is done by grace --to merge by grace is accomplished by asking the god self to come into the healee and then asking for the healing.

Healing and the god self may be sped up with the following mantra: HATHA GATA RAMA.

It does not matter if the mantra is mispronounced--and this goes for all mantras that'll be given. The mantra will unify man and god and will allow for spontaneous healing of who is seeking the healing. Individuals seeking the healing should write down the problems and the healer should speak the words over the list one time. The list should be written in the writing of the person needing healing.

The mantra can not be used to the point of overuse and will work even if the whole world knew it--for it is for humanity and its new age.

Healing can also be accomplished by moving energy. Energy can be moved into the ailment and it can be cured. Place hands on the patient--set the intentions and then use the following mantra. AT HAGA EBABA. It does not matter if it is mispronounced.

Healing with these two methods may have to be done more than once, but they will, given chance, move past the karma of the individual and generate healing.

-------------

Karma is due to god wanting to heal the soul of misdeeds--and if the misdeeds in the soul are extracted --the things that led to the karma--the karma will be made nullified.

The mantra-- after talking about the misdeeds : HATHA GATA RABBA ROE. This will remove misdeeds from the soul. This will not change the past, but it will allow for healing 95% of the time. Again, pronunciation does not matter.

Karma sometimes can not be removed in the above way--for this purpose it is necessary to engage the god self and to have a dialogue about what will remove the karma.

----------

Free will

Free will is accomplished by knowing the individual person and in such ways that are deep and profound , and also then the use of the intuition-- so as to discover where are actions and will are coming from. If there is an impulse, the god self is to be made aware of its origin in us. The common man is controlled by 95% of the time by his god self. Enlightenment is required-- full enlightenment-- for true freedom from the control. Once enlightenment, a true knowing of the self and an intuition are made apparent-- the next step is to use the following mantra--which will work only with the above steps.

HATHA GATA RABBA RABBA ROE HOTO DABBA HATHA ROE BATTA ROE ROE ROE.

Again, pronunciation does not matter. The above mantra will reduce levels of god self control to 5% of the time. The development of free will is for the expression of the soul . It is best used in the arts--and in important decisions. Humanity is coming to a time when it will be free--but this can only happen I fit has done the necessary preparation.

-------------

Enlightenment is a merging of the self with god, so as to experience non duality experientially.

This egolessness frees the individual from suffering and it empowers everything the individual does . Enlightenment is for all humans. Years ago enlightenment was common--but now it is less common, due to materialization. Enlightenment may be permanently attained with the following mantra: HATA RATA RAGA ROE RIG HATA DO

Again mispronunciations are allowed . Please know that once the mantra is uttered, it will be impossible to free oneself from god union for the duration of the current incarnation.

Evolution is god evolving through us. Personal growth involves a shedding of old habits and an installation of new ones. It is also the development of new abilities an it also includes
healing and the use of information to transform ourselves.

Personal growth can be enhanced with the following mantra. DA RABBA RABBA ROE

The above mantra will inpower acts that aim to change ourselves. Use it as you do something new in your development.

The remaining teachings, also derived from intuiton, cause the individual to be more connected to the god self.

To strengthen the god connection say RA BAA LA HO -- Say it 3 times.

This will give a strong connection.

------------

If there is a trait, an impulse, a desire-- or anything that is dark--say RA BAA ROE and it will be transformed into light.

This can be done by anyone . Say it only once. First write down the issue then speak the words over it.

----------------------------------------------------

The next teachings from my past lifetime involve personal growth, healing, psychic self defense, manifestation, psychic abilities and more.

The first component of the teachings involves psychic self defense. This is protection --benevolent protection from entities and humans.

Mantras are given

RABA HETA STABA ROE

The above mantra, said once daily, will generate a powerful shield that will repel entities and negative thoughtforms. It will not harm them but it will not allow them to get through.

The next mantra is

HABA HETA STABA RAMA ROE

The above mantra undoes all the black magic that Is afflicting a person-in benevolent ways that do not harm the attacker.

The next mantra is

HETA RAJA ETA STONE

This mantra removes negative parasites and demons and sends them to divine source for transformation/

This ends the psychic self defense component.

----------------------

The next teachings are regarding healing. This mantra is to be used for distance healing. Looking at a picture of a person , say ELHA REBA HATA ROE

The above mantra will heal anything that is wrong with a person at a distance.

The next mantra will heal nature

ALA HETA RABA ROE

The above mantra will trigger healing for large amounts of nature

-------------------------

The next component of the teachings involves knowledge and finding solutions to problems

To find a solution to any problem, say

ABA ATA RABA ROE

To get a spiritual message

ALA EBA RATA ROE

First name the concern --then say the mantra.

---------------

The next component of the teachings involves psychic abilities.

EBA ETA HEBBA ROE

The above mantra will enable clairvoyance

STEBBA RATA HEBBA ROE

The above mantra will activate clairaudience

------------------

The next component of the teachings involves personal growth.

EB HE JAP LO

The above mantra will permanently raise ones level of consciousness. This will enable free will and spiritual gifts.

RAB HET BAT LO ROE

The above mantra will activate kundulini

RAB HET BAT EL ROE

The above mantra will raise kundulini

EF SAP ET ROE

The above mantra will generate easy and painless spiritual growth.

RAB HARR HET DAP LO ROE

The above mantra will develop compassion

ZEB RHET EFF RA ROE

The above mantra will trigger a trance state

The next component of the teachings involves manifestation (use only with higher self's consent)

State what you want to manifest, and then say ATA HABA ET ROE