I am having these sensations from time to time since 2012-2013. At first they were mild and only around the tailbone area but they were slowly progressing all this time and now they reach the heart chakra area. Mostly I feel them in the moment of falling asleep, in the moment of awakening or after a short nap... I also feel the activity of my chakras at this time. I am very sensitive and I can scan my body even when I am asleep... A couple days ago after my weekly 36 hours water fasting at night when I was falling asleep I had again this sensation but this time they were very powerful. I felt like a stream of energy slowly raised straight up through my spinal chanal, first it raised till my solar plexus area and then after short stop it went further up and reached the heart chakra area.... Robert Bruce says that kundalini goes up through the perineum and it feels like a wrist thick snake anergy movement inside of the body ... In my case I feel it like a thin stream of energy which goes straight up from the tail bone through my spinal column.... Actually my tailbone is very sensitive and I feel the pressure in it mostly all the time especially at the evening time.... I was making my own researches about the spinal energy channel and the energy sensations in it but I didn't find much information about it...

So my question is about the energy movements in the spinal column. Does anybody know anything about this fenomena?