Thread: Multiple Quetions and maybe some aid

Multiple Quetions and maybe some aid

For some time now ive been trying to learn and practise astral projection and i've learned so many thing im kind of glad im not just winning this challenge straight away but now im in stage where i really really want to astral project and i seem to be failing to remember where i went and i just wake up tired and yknow the rest

for example last night since i find it easier to become conscious from dreams than from being directly awake in a meditative state which is weird i tried to program my brain to shoot me out of my body once im deep enough in a dream and it did but i hardly remember anything i went to earth in another universe i i went into Cern and i got stung by a weird creature on my thumb which i felt when i woke up and i didnt wake up straight away i went out somewhere i came back to my body for some reason and i had sleep paralysis my failure here was i thought i was awake so i thought if i got up i wouldn't be able to dream anymore so i tried to meditate when im already astral projecting (also i was not even in the right position to how i was sleeping either that or i could see how of my feet) and then i jumped back into that other universe but all the memories are blurred i can hardly remember stuff and what i remember is fused with things i know in normal life to fill in the blanks

With this i was hoping to share and have some help

Also another quetion
    Does anyone here know how to pull some one out of their body in astral projection so long as they are willing so basically make them project i know someone who had that happen to him once but he doesnt know the person anymore

Blog Entries

Re: Multiple Quetions and maybe some aid

The first thing has happened to me before, when I come in and out of sleep, or stay out too long. Once you go to sleep you lose a degree of lucidity and memory, if you go in awake and come back without sleeping the memory is sharper and stronger.
    I have had the experience of getting someone out, and it was extremely difficult- almost impossible.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    The first thing has happened to me before, when I come in and out of sleep, or stay out too long. Once you go to sleep you lose a degree of lucidity and memory, if you go in awake and come back without sleeping the memory is sharper and stronger.
    I have had the experience of getting someone out, and it was extremely difficult- almost impossible.

Interesting is there a place we can discuss this more

Blog Entries

We can talk about it here, or in private messages.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.