Thread: Some solutions

Some solutions

1. a master doesn't have a problem with a master, and that's what makes him a man!
    2. if you can't just be good, you're not good yet.
    3. if you can see it you are it... loving.
    4. the peace is the memory of humanity; war was always to forget all about that.
    5. lead or follow... pain is neither, comfort is both... accordingly, faith is in all.
    6. if you're going to do something formally you're going to do something objectively - hitler is not your honour yet!
    7. the solution to pain, is of course, pleasure - if you want. otherwise...
    8. if you ask me there's no such thing as god. then again, there's no such thing as me!
    9. when you look in the mirror... do you see a face? face it, you must be interested in something!
    10. call me immortal but honestly, what i am was never about to be that un-scientific...
    11. who i am is about to be born - into the same damn reality. i call that, being eternal!
    12. heavenly it must be, to recognise the virtue in all. yep! i'm not dead yet.

o

Re: Some solutions

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    1. a master doesn't have a problem with a master, and that's what makes him a man!
    "Master doesn't have a(ny) problem" - it is such a lie

2. if you can't just be good, you're not good yet.
    Yeah. Perfect it "should" be, hence the pathway never ends (i.e. the universe is infinite).

3. if you can see it you are it... loving.
    Independent sensing allows you to be beyond what you can see (not melting, i.e. your spirit being strong).

4. the peace is the memory of humanity; war was always to forget all about that.
    War is a choice of manipulation, peace is a choice of freedom from that.

5. lead or follow... pain is neither, comfort is both... accordingly, faith is in all.
    This dillemma (or conflict) can be easily resolved by the 3rd axis of this triangle: be always truthful to yourself, instead of chasing others.

6. if you're going to do something formally you're going to do something objectively - hitler is not your honour yet!
    Formally means without engagement. I.e. being a hyprocryte.

7. the solution to pain, is of course, pleasure - if you want. otherwise...
    Solution to pain is healing.
    Healing = activity toward health.
    Pain = activity against health.

8. if you ask me there's no such thing as god. then again, there's no such thing as me!
    You are. But god is a concept - purely mental thing. Hence Nietzsche's "god is dead".

9. when you look in the mirror... do you see a face? face it, you must be interested in something!
    "Body is the result". I can see also hands, legs, and many other things - fortunetely my mental DNA works properly still, thanks god...

10. call me immortal but honestly, what i am was never about to be that un-scientific...
    It (you) is un-scientific. Scientific is a small portion of self (and nothing else), not vice versa.

11. who i am is about to be born - into the same damn reality. i call that, being eternal!
    Immortality.

12. heavenly it must be, to recognise the virtue in all. yep! i'm not dead yet.
    Flexibility.

o
    a
    (13.)

(hence aLPHA and oMEGA.
    Mayan people believed that heaven consists of 13 levels, btw).

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts