Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why Hell is not real

Why Hell is not real

When people join the dark side it’s there mind joining not the true nature of the soul joining.
    The theory is all souls are divine in nature and belong to god of love
    The theory is people who join dark side there soul goes to heaven and the mind works for hell soulless beings after death
    The theory is that the soul never joins the dark side because there design to be divine in nature and always on the light side
    The boss demon in hell for example Saten would spawn minions they are soulless beings that’s the theory because the true creator manufactures real souls true creation or creator(god of love) prime creator
    The theory is demons in hell are like robots soulless beings
    The celestial reality is a illusion and that's what’s real is heaven that’s the theory and the lower realms are deeper into illusion of what’s not real comparing to the Illusion of the celestial dimensional matrix

Love and light is what’s real and heaven is the closest thing that is real
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 10th January 2019 at 07:12 AM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Blog Entries

Re: Why Hell is not real

AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

The issues here are more complicated.
    There are many theories, and not all of them assert the souls / spirits are good and pure.
    One of those is that the human souls - incarnated in the Matrix - are demons (the fallen angels)
    By this paradigm, Earth is a "correction school", constructed for a long " rehab" period. Those fallen spirits that manage to clean themselves "get their wings back" - redemption.
    This paradigm is developed by a school of thought called Infoenergetics (at least this is the name in Europe). The adepts claim that the "snake" (Kundalini essence) is the one needing purification, and that is the reason so many people are...not good (or not good enough).

Now, what can I say ? I"m not an adept of this theory, but it makes you wonder...
    Cogito, ergo sum.

keep walking mondego

Talking about the walking figure on you profile

CFT thank you for your kindness
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

I would say that a "Soul" has a divine spark yes. The idiots running around causing trouble with their "names" are doing something different. I give Soul a capital S to exactify this. It's true, a real soul is never going to have to have an enemy other than ego. But it does help to have other souls around. Something that life can mean for anybody willing to choose into unconditional love.

6. Re: Why Hell is not real

Demons aren't evil. They are the original gods before Christianity bastardized them.
    The real evil bastards are the angels, assassins of god. Angels cause all the problems, it's the demons who cure people. They usually do this thru willful possession, and once the disease has been eaten out, they leave. Everything people think they know about demons comes from the lies of the Church and Hollywood. The Bible makes no reference to demons causing anybody any harm or death, but countless accounts of Angels killing people is recorded.

In the Garden of Eden, the YHVH god told Adam and Eve that they would surely die if they ate the fruit. Lucifer as the Serpent(in Hebrew snake is the shining one, which is what Lucifer means, "the Light Bringer", one who sheds light, or he who tells the Truth) said that, "No you will not surely die, you will become like gods, knowing good and evil."

They ate and did not die, and knew they were naked and hid their nakedness.

The YHVH god lied, and Lucifer told the Truth. But if you are spoon fed the lies from birth, from Christianity, you will no doubt believe this great lie. Lucifer wants us to be equal with god, not to be a slave to servitude. Lucifer wasn't cast out of Heaven, he left. He is the Light, the Truth, and the Way, and came down to man to teach. Of course Christians call him a different name, Jesus. Lucifer is mentioned as the Bright Morning Star, and in Rev 22:16, Jesus refers to himself as this as well. Lucifer is not a demon, but the True God.

Lucifer does not demand worship. He simply wants man to know himself. Lucifer teaches Witchcraft and Sorcery, the forbidden arts of Heaven.

Enoch 9:6
    Look at what Azazel has done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were made and kept in heaven, which men were striving to learn:

(These were secrets from Heaven, yet they are considered Evil? Then is Heaven Evil? I can see why the Book of Enoch was not allowed in the original bible. Too much information)

Enoch 8:1
    And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and taught them about metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of precious stones, and all coloring and dyes.
    Last edited by Sorcerer Supreme; 28th February 2019 at 04:00 PM. Reason: misspelling, add content

I find it interesting how Earth is witnessed by "God" and then he decides to say "let there be light (and dark)". He split the world in two pieces by saying that. There is a lot of insight to be gained in the bible about why you must think for yourself.

8. Re: Why Hell is not real

It had to been invented by man, who would have been there to witness and record what god was doing in the beginning? That means Man was here first.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer Supreme View Post
    It had to been invented by man, who would have been there to witness and record what god was doing in the beginning? That means Man was here first.
    I do not agree with you SS. If I was able to bo back in time Before I was born, so would man be able to go back to beginning Before the man was on Earth. My mother did confirm what I did decribe and asked when things happened, she said, you can not know about this, you where not even born then….I worked with my memories in beginning of 1998-2002 and I did find this memory Before I was born, so ...I am sure all kind of things what is written down must have this kind of history to it....I did also find memories when I was 8 months age and further and my mother did confirm but she could not understand how I could remember these happenings....so my mother did Think I am something bad and never dared to trust me, she thought I had some kind of wrong Powers...and it is why I am not comfortable to talk about these things….but I felt I wanted to say this though

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer Supreme View Post
    I say the book is a retrospective prophecy. History repeating... lessons learned. After all, it is important for the world to punish what makes it harmful, and praise what makes it kind. A real archaic venture into morality, but not an easy morality to just "grok"... Again, thinking for oneself, OR, a horror story for the less willing. Wise is an original sort.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast