Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why Hell is not real

1. Re: Why Hell is not real

The Tree of Knowledge thinks a single thought of Lust and the Tree of Life begins to Blossom. Because the Garden is the Body.

I believe whoever wrote Genesis got their information from the Egyptians. Oh wait, wasn't Moses originally raised by the Egyptians? But somehow got to be the chosen one? Ever wonder how History gets started? It's His+Story, his interpretation, then it's enforced, then it's believed.

I think Moses,like Martin Luther with the Catholics, wanted a piece of Pharoah's pie, and Pharoah said F**k Off, so Moses went and gathered followers to enforce his affairs for him. Moses got everything he needed to write the Bible from Egypt.

Re: Why Hell is not real

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer Supreme View Post
    Ever wonder how History gets started? It's His+Story, his interpretation, then it's enforced, then it's believed.
    I personally think the story being told is Jesus's, not Moses'. An account by the victor indeed, with plenty of unadulterated truth on his own part - hence my theory that it's that story being told.

3. Re: Why Hell is not real

Impossible, Jesus was a Sorcerer, he was crucified for trying to teach it to his coven of warlocks.

That's why in John 9:6-11, he was wanting everyone he did a miracle for not to tell anyone, for fear of being branded a Witch.
    Exodus 22:18
    Thou shalt not suffer a Witch to live.

You only believe that if you agree with what the faithless and degenerate disciples of Jesus assumed about him in their Gospels. Yes Faithless, because Jesus was constantly on their butts for their lack of Faith. And if they never understood it, how can we trust anything they say, therefore proving another point, the Bible is not the Word of God, rather it is the Word of the Church. Which had to be enforced, which screams blasphemy, because why would an all-powerful god need piss-ants to enforce his law?

All who practice witchcraft and sorcery, practice the true teachings of Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer Supreme View Post
    Impossible, Jesus was a Sorcerer, he was crucified for trying to teach it to his coven of warlocks.

That's why in John 9:6-11, he was wanting everyone he did a miracle for not to tell anyone, for fear of being branded a Witch.
    Exodus 22:18
    Thou shalt not suffer a Witch to live.

You only believe that if you agree with what the faithless and degenerate disciples of Jesus assumed about him in their Gospels. Yes Faithless, because Jesus was constantly on their butts for their lack of Faith. And if they never understood it, how can we trust anything they say, therefore proving another point, the Bible is not the Word of God, rather it is the Word of the Church. Which had to be enforced, which screams blasphemy, because why would an all-powerful god need piss-ants to enforce his law?

All who practice witchcraft and sorcery, practice the true teachings of Jesus.
    I do not agree with you SS. It is the opposite. Jesus was against what churches said, and he was against sorcery.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

5. Re: Why Hell is not real

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    I do not agree with you SS. It is the opposite. Jesus was against what churches said, and he was against sorcery.

Love
    ia
    The Church is against Sorcery, so how can Jesus be against the Church?

Jesus taught the disciples his Sorcery, they learned some of it and did some of the miracles that he did.

If you will study the Goetia, you will see which gods were summoned to make such miracles happen. Manipulation of Astral Forces is Sorcery, mind and spirit are Astral. Having an Orgasm, Dream, or OBE, is a manipulation of this Astral force, but this is internal Sorcery. Gods/spirits/angels/demons, whatever you want to call them are also astral forces, manipulation of them is External Sorcery.
    Hence what is done on here is Internal Sorcery as well.

The Jews were against Jesus because they did not want a man to ♥♥♥♥ up their plans. Everything was perfectly setup by them. Messiahs are a threat to any religious authority and governments, which is kind of the same thing, a theocracy. If a person could become a living god/Sorcerer,then he could affect capitalism, but if everyone learned it then it could destroy capitalism. They need people to remain ignorant, so that they can remain contained, to be their slaves, to build what they want with little compensation.

You can disagree all you want, but the knowledge i possess will always be against you. I think you disagree because you believe what your religious institution says because this is all you have been forced to believe.

Jesus said...I do not dwell in buildings....in my book he said he is not what churches say...in my understanding Jesus come to tell people they can be free...

He wanted people to think for them selves.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2