Thread: Timeline Events Control

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Timeline Events Control

Hello, Robert,

While it is true (is it?) that before we are born we programmed what our existence on Earth will be, it is possible that part of that programme includes evolving to incorporate knowledge tending to redefine our timeline, including in it critical events tending to achieve certain objectives that make our life less painful.

Currently, my concern is to find honest and solvent customers to ensure the prosperity of my business and, mainly, PAY THE TAXES that the economy of my country imposes. Otherwise, I would not mind leading a humble existence, only concerned with having a roof over my head, clothes, health, food and education, for myself and my family.

In other words, briefly, ¿what is the procedure for redefining our timeline so that certain events are within it?

You may know the video entitled "The Science of Miracles" by Greg Braden. ¿Does the suggested procedure, through the case described from Time Stamp 32:02, fit the purpose I am pursuing? Concepts throughout the rest of the video are relevant, too.

You can view the video I am referring to by following this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrLu-CIwg1c&t=2365s

¿Is the development of the energy body (especially the aspect involving the cardiac chakra) advisable? ¿What would be the procedure to follow, involving energy movements?

Thank you very much for your attention and guidance.

Mercedes

Re: Timeline Events Control

G'day,

While this is a popular view, in my experience, we do not actually sit on a cloud and program a new life in the afterlife existence, between death and rebirth. This is handled automatically by the higher self, which is also known as God or Source, and many other names. A life may be structured to be less painful and more successful, as you suggest, but it may also be designed to be very painful. What happens depends upon what is most needed for growth, and pain is a great teacher. While pain can destroy people, it can also force them to evolve. These processes are common to all living things, humans and animals. Dreaming, astral projection, and the afterlife experience, are also common to all living things. If you think about it, how could it be any other way.....

A life can be reprogrammed and or redirected, as you suggest. This is called Manifestation.... like in the video The Secret... to use affirmations, magic, and other methods, like the ones depicted in the video you provided, to take some measure of control over our lives.

The heart chakra can be safely worked on provided all the other chakras are also worked upon, to provide balance. In my experience, too much work on any particular chakra can cause problems. The heart chakra, for example, if worked on too much can cause emotional problems, etc.

My methods for doing this are in all of my books, and my online works. EG... https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/co...22-energy-work with my book, Energy Work, being the most thorough.

peace, robert

Quote Originally Posted by mercedes View Post
    Hello, Robert,

While it is true (is it?) that before we are born we programmed what our existence on Earth will be, it is possible that part of that programme includes evolving to incorporate knowledge tending to redefine our timeline, including in it critical events tending to achieve certain objectives that make our life less painful.

Currently, my concern is to find honest and solvent customers to ensure the prosperity of my business and, mainly, PAY THE TAXES that the economy of my country imposes. Otherwise, I would not mind leading a humble existence, only concerned with having a roof over my head, clothes, health, food and education, for myself and my family.

In other words, briefly, ¿what is the procedure for redefining our timeline so that certain events are within it?

You may know the video entitled "The Science of Miracles" by Greg Braden. ¿Does the suggested procedure, through the case described from Time Stamp 32:02, fit the purpose I am pursuing? Concepts throughout the rest of the video are relevant, too.

You can view the video I am referring to by following this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrLu-CIwg1c&t=2365s

¿Is the development of the energy body (especially the aspect involving the cardiac chakra) advisable? ¿What would be the procedure to follow, involving energy movements?

Thank you very much for your attention and guidance.

Mercedes