Hello, Robert,

While it is true (is it?) that before we are born we programmed what our existence on Earth will be, it is possible that part of that programme includes evolving to incorporate knowledge tending to redefine our timeline, including in it critical events tending to achieve certain objectives that make our life less painful.

Currently, my concern is to find honest and solvent customers to ensure the prosperity of my business and, mainly, PAY THE TAXES that the economy of my country imposes. Otherwise, I would not mind leading a humble existence, only concerned with having a roof over my head, clothes, health, food and education, for myself and my family.

In other words, briefly, ¿what is the procedure for redefining our timeline so that certain events are within it?

You may know the video entitled "The Science of Miracles" by Greg Braden. ¿Does the suggested procedure, through the case described from Time Stamp 32:02, fit the purpose I am pursuing? Concepts throughout the rest of the video are relevant, too.

You can view the video I am referring to by following this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrLu-CIwg1c&t=2365s

¿Is the development of the energy body (especially the aspect involving the cardiac chakra) advisable? ¿What would be the procedure to follow, involving energy movements?

Thank you very much for your attention and guidance.

Mercedes