Thread: Unintended Result

Unintended Result

I started using brushing actions on my wife to help her practice and she tells me that she gets sexual feelings when ever I do it. To the point she knows when I am doing it to her by how she feels, it is generally stronger than 'normal' sexual feelings.

I am not doing it anywhere near her groin areas or even her legs. This happened when I did brushes on her hands and arms since they are important for energy raising. Even when I tried just the soles of her feet or other types of awareness actions, they would generate feelings.

We tested it out and this happens any and every time. Even when I sneak near the house at a random time and do it at a angle I can see her, but she won't notice me.

I know I am not projecting any sexual thoughts/affirmations. I am 100% clinical. I try to use the least erogenous parts.

I want to know if this is normal and should I be careful if I try to stimulate someones energybody say for instance my brother. Of course I would not want to create those feelings in him and my wife is the only person who would voice her feelings. Anybody else would act weird and look at me strange.

I was not trying to do it for her, but I am into energy work a lot more than her and I just wanted to help her in her personal development. I never expected this to happen.

I think awareness on someone else stimulates the nerves as though a physical hand is passing there. I know at sperm banks they use full body massages to stimulate men in order to get sperm. I assume that my energy body is stimulating the nerves in her and process it as if I am massaging her and identifies me as it is my fingerprint like aura doing the stimulation.

I recently tried doing the energy ball method I found on a clip you made on YouTube and we noted there is no sexual feelings. But that changes as soon as I try the hand method.

I just think that touch is probably deeply ingrained in us to be stimulating and that is why this occurs.

I would love to hear your thoughts and experiences, Robert.

Thanks for your time.

Re: Unintended Result

G'day,

This is a very rare side effect, localized between you and your wife.

To provide some context, here is a short TED video on orgasm that mentions some extremely rare conditions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jx0dTYUO5E

If this is a problem, stop doing it.

It will be interesting to see if the same thing happens when your wife does her own energy work?

Energy work actions can be done remotely on another person. This can produce erotic stimulation if done in a sexual way. This can be useful for enhancing sex, when done jointly, and also for overcoming some sexual problems.

You would need to experiment in order to discover how far this connection goes, between you and your wife.

peace, robert

brushing actions physically are actually a way to seduce woman i read seduction science e-book a little. I didn't learn how to fully seduce woman because it's not righteous and doesn't come from pure intentions
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Lightbulb Re: Unintended Result

This is a very rare side effect, localized between you and your wife.
    Robert metaphysically we are all one. I think everything is connected on a oneness level

non physical brushing is possible to work on another person

i would keep a open mind about it Robert
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    brushing actions physically are actually a way to seduce woman i read seduction science e-book a little. I didn't learn how to fully seduce woman because it's not righteous and doesn't come from pure intentions
    Yes indeed, any form of indolence with regard to sexual activity actually casts away the Righteousness it takes to be a true human expression of the Divine. I think they call it debauchery.

One should really be using this energy to be attuned to the cosmos directly.