Thread: My journey with 'The Reptilian'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: My journey with 'The Reptilian'

I clean forgot this potentially crucial bit of info -
    The day of the first encounter, I had been watching something on Gaia.com, and a particular suggestion made by a French anthropologist made my spidey senses tingle, so i decided to try it.
    He was talking about a particular Sumerian carving that supposedly depicted the moment that humanity became enslaved (by their own free will) by the Annunaki.
    The image showed the "Gods" seated on their thrones, with the humans on their knees before them, offering obedience to the apparently superior race.
    This guy suggested that for humanity to regain it's sovereignty, we each needed to renounce any and all oaths/promises/agreements made by our ancestors, that swore us into a state of fealty/loyalty/submission or general disempowerment that allowed our Selves to be ruled over by any being, in particular, the Annunas/Annunaki.

So i did this. I made a strong and solemn vocal statement to the Universe, removing myself from all bonds agreed to by any ancestors or alternate Selves, in this timeline or any other, in this Universe or any other.
    in that moment, I felt a release of some sort, and a clearness became palpable within my consciousness.
    (I repeat this, from time to time, just incase some other-me is swayed in another timeline or reality...)

When the first encounter with the reptilian happened that night, I was convinced it was a backlash from my action.
    That "they" were attempting to re-indoctrinate me into subservience, by means of re-engaging me with the addictive ways I'd lived with for most of my adult life.
    It was this thought that had me first believing that the character might indeed actually be a negatively oriented being, rather than just an aspect of self.
    However, as described, it doesn't really matter either way.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Re: My journey with 'The Reptilian'

So i did this. I made a strong and solemn vocal statement to the Universe, removing myself from all bonds agreed to by any ancestors or alternate Selves, in this timeline or any other, in this Universe or any other.
    in that moment, I felt a release of some sort, and a clearness became palpable within my consciousness.
    (I repeat this, from time to time, just incase some other-me is swayed in another timeline or reality...)

Thank you Neil Templar for this info, I have totally forgotten it.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce