Thread: note to lord of the now(WHITE TEA CRISES)

note to lord of the now(WHITE TEA CRISES)

i know white tea is a addictive substitute to tobacco

it's got caffeine in it and it's causing a ongoing insomnia nightmare

I have to rid myself of all stimulants to sleep well everynight

NOTE TO LORD OF THE NOW
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: note to lord of the now(WHITE TEA CRISES)

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

my caffeine nightmare is going to end

substitute to white tea

chamomile what a lightworker like me should be drinking

Chamomile

Chamomile helps attract abundance. This pleasant tasting spiritual herb relaxes your energy, which allows you to become receptive. The Universe and God always have your best interests in mind. When things seem challenging, it can be for one of two reasons: You are trying to go in a different direction than where you are truly being guided, or you are unwilling to receive help and support along the way. When you drink chamomile, you let down your guard and let in the healing love of God and your angels.

https://www.consciouslifestylemag.co...lants-healing/

Chamomile is known as an herb of purification and protection, and can be used in incenses for sleep and meditation. Plant it around your home to ward against psychic or magical attack. If you're a gambler, wash your hands in chamomile teato ensure good luck at the gaming tables.
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 20th January 2019 at 06:23 AM.

chamomile contains anti oxidants

chamomile tea together with manuka honey creates extra antioxidants a double whammy of antioxidant content found in drinking chamomile tea is what i am looking for as a substitute to white tea antioxidant content

chamomile is caffeine free and also helps with sleeping

The honey helps makes the tea more enjoy-able textures a replacement for what i have gained from white tea drinking pleasure

flower teas are species of divinity

The only problem is allot of flower teas have caffeine which is what i want to avoid

as a lightworker working with flower teas is favorable

seem to be sleeping for good just about 2 weeks now guys

Blog Entries

That's awesome.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

ty