Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Seeing Without Eyes

Seeing Without Eyes

This may be the wrong section for this but interesting discussion with Tom Campbell about the kids who are trained very quickly to be able to see their surroundings and interact with it with their physical eyes blocked.
    He emphasises the importance of success being down to belief. When young we believe we can do things but as we get older we block the belief therefore can not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8_i9-EfSWA
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Re: Seeing Without Eyes

The original film has English subtitles, so it can be viewed here too. Just click on CC.

This collector of useless clutter.

A shot in the dark by a moth with a sense of adventure... [sleeping satellite by tasman archer]
    Indeed that's a human can do with/without all others.

4. Re: Seeing Without Eyes

There is an Australian website, called Seeing Without Eyes. It says you can also grow a third set of teeth, and regrow organs, and increase your child's IQ. It says Dr. Katharina Friedrich gave lectures in Australia last February. The monetary price for the seminar on regrowing teeth was 250 Australian dollars. For two workshops on seeing without eyes it was 1,299 Australian dollars.

A British TV show by Derren Brown, "The Men With X-ray Eyes", had a look at a school for teaching people to see without having to use their eyes, by "the Bronnikov method". The show makes him look like a con man, from watching it I think he looks like he is because of how he spoke. PS actually maybe not necessarily?
    There's the rule that you have to make 20 posts to be allowed to post hyperlinks, and I've posted 20 posts now, so this part of this post that used to have descriptions is now redone with links to the videos themselves.

Someone called Frank Elaridi has been traveling and recording people who seem to be able to see without their eyes.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtLkzg8bFgA
    This Indian girl was initiated by His Divine Holiness Nithyananda Paramashivam. You can go to him to awaken your third eye over the course of 21 days for 10,000 dollars (American?).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC7xZmLcOeY
    This is about children being taught to see without using their eyes by a woman named Nicola Farmer. She says she teaches children between the ages 6 and 12, because then they aren't too old to be able to learn it. This website has her name on it: https://www.icuacademy.co.uk/ and also she has recordings of things here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk3...CVf1VL9xZYsK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq6NufaDR_w
    This is about a school for this in Utah, USA. They call it Vibravision®, and before receiving training people sign a non-disclosure agreement. They can avoid obstacles and throw bean-bags at coloured targets with their eyes covered. Here as well they may hold an arm out.
    Last edited by Minyan; 12th May 2022 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Added links to videos. Correcting a spelling mistake.Added a bit. Removed it later.

Greetings, if I may be so bold as to ask, I've got some questions about seeing without eyes. The mind's eye, and clairvoyance.

Re-reading the start of Robert Bruce's Energy Work book, it says that if you close your eyes and move your arms and see them, and eventually come to see a silver outline of your body progressing on to a very detailed image, you should see it as a mind's eye vision.

It also says that seeing something with your mind's eye is clairvoyance.

I am interested in knowing about the difference between imagining an image in your imaginary vision, which you can do with eyes shut, detached from where you actually are ; and imagining something visually in front of you, like a little person running around. Are both of those clairvoyance? In seeing your body with your mind's eye, are you meant to do a specific one of the two, or can it be either, or are those things actually the same, or are we meant to work that out (or something else)?

Is this the same sort of vision as somehow learning to see infra-red, and being able to mistake this vision for normal vision, or is it a vision clearly apart from normal eye vision, or can it be either, or something else?

I had forgotten to keep at trying to learn this, and I thought it would be worth asking about it here as I remember to start again.

Yours sincerely
    Me

PS I can try seeing my arm move as what could be mistaken for eye vision, but Robert Bruce says you see it as a mind's eye vision, so I'm not sure if I'm instead meant to try forming a mind's eye image of my arm, which is different, or if the thing that could be mistaken for eye vision is what is meant by this.
    Last edited by Minyan; 21st October 2020 at 06:12 AM.

Blog Entries

I'm not sure if this will answer your question, but it may help to answer some part of it.
    Imagination is created by your mind, using information from your memory.
    Clairvoyance or 'seeing through the eyelids' is seeing something that is actually there, be it its energy or its physical presence.
    When I 'see through the eyelids' (I call it etheric vision) I am seeing the physical world around me or part of it. I'm not sure what with. Maybe my etheric body, maybe another perceptual organ.
    When I do Robert's exercise, I see a fuzzy representation of what's there. I'm not seeing it in my mind's eye, I'm seeing it with my eyes, and possibly with another perceptual organ.
    When I imagine I'm eating an orange, and imagine it, I'm seeing it in my mind's eye. The orange isn't there in front of me, it's an evoked memory which I then use to get a feeling.
    I hope this helps.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I understand “minds eye” as to think of something, form the idea of, or envision.

CFTraveler mentioned the example of eating an orange, but your eyes don’t need to be closed for that. You can do it with your minds eye.

But you can also close your eyes and envision-in your mind’s eye, that you are eating an orange 🍊

I wonder what it’s called if you envision something then see it with eyes closed? Practice?

I think what Robert meant in that statement, is that you should understand you are using a form of clairvoyance. I think that you fully understand both contexts- as do I, and I also had this question. He’s probably saying it to people that don’t have clairvoyance yet as to encourage them body tactile imaging is possible even without eye sight. So if they don’t see an arm being raised, imagine it, and it will come 🤗

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sana
    I wonder what it’s called if you envision something then see it with eyes closed? Practice?
    Clairvoyance, or synesthesia.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Oh I didn't check this thread for almost a month, thanks for the advice.
    Last edited by Minyan; 8th March 2022 at 12:04 AM. Reason: deleted 3 extra words from the end of the sentence

Quote Originally Posted by Minyan View Post
    you can also grow a third set of teeth, and regrow organs, and increase your child's IQ
    Seems like we are going to a completely new era in the world:

https://www.popularmechanics.com/sci...ird-set-teeth/

A 2021 study out of Japan showed how targeting genes can regrow teeth in animals. Now, the team has turned to a human clinical trial
    Regrow teeth. Regrow organs. Keep organs alive. Prolong your life. Modify your DNA. Interact the DNA with energy (qi). And so forth...

Japanese scientists seem to be more independent if comparing their approach to the strict (actually, biased) restrictions as found in the western world. They also research the influence of qi (human energy).

Why a completely new era? Consider: no dentists needed (science resolved everything), no doctors needed, no medicine needed, no workers at all needed (technology resolved everything), no new laws needed and hence no politicians needed (A.I. resolved everything). No companies needed? People who are at power are afraid of one thing: that someone might have more power than they currently have. We are (usually unaware) subjects and objects of the power chess: we are silently managed to believe in a garbage stuff, so that our thoughts were taken away from where is the central point of the existence on the Earth. Just think:

- no medicine needed at all
    - or an individual having more money (i.e. power) than they have
    - or an independent scientist inventing a technology that makes everything else obsolete what we know today
    - or a historian discovering old secrets that make
    everything else obsolete what we know today
    - or an economical change that completely crushes the market
    (ask yourself why companies such as the owner of the google invest so much in the space mining or medicine? i.e. why they care so much to control these areas)
    and so on.

How many consquences just a one change of the given examples might have. So what do they need to keep us powerless?
    Make a theater like it was with THE virus in the recent years . Control medical business -> control science -> control academies and education -> control politics -> control money / business -> control goods -> control food -> control people's health. And this way we back to the beginning of this circle: control medicine. Anyway, the direction of the world seems to be clear, if to keep a big picture in mind.

The new idea would destroy the current global situation.

They need therefore to keep you close. Very close. As close as where your pocket is. They need to know what you are talking about (your "I"-phone), what you do (the new artificial intelligence driven houses), they need you to keep you in a cage in case you were dangereous to them (cars- traps, controlled by the internet). Then they give you a number - an ID, also controlled by the internet. In fact, they want to control every single thing you might want to use (IOT: internet of things - or, perhaps, influence on things; thus making every single person on this planet an ID-IOT ).

So, what do we do? My suggestion: not to believe in experts.
    Last edited by Antares; 24th September 2023 at 07:18 PM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts