Thread: Seeing Without Eyes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Seeing Without Eyes

Greetings, if I may be so bold as to ask, I've got some questions about seeing without eyes. The mind's eye, and clairvoyance.

Re-reading the start of Robert Bruce's Energy Work book, it says that if you close your eyes and move your arms and see them, and eventually come to see a silver outline of your body progressing on to a very detailed image, you should see it as a mind's eye vision.

It also says that seeing something with your mind's eye is clairvoyance.

I am interested in knowing about the difference between imagining an image in your imaginary vision, which you can do with eyes shut, detached from where you actually are ; and imagining something visually in front of you, like a little person running around. Are both of those clairvoyance? In seeing your body with your mind's eye, are you meant to do a specific one of the two, or can it be either, or are those things actually the same, or are we meant to work that out (or something else)?

Is this the same sort of vision as somehow learning to see infra-red, and being able to mistake this vision for normal vision, or is it a vision clearly apart from normal eye vision, or can it be either, or something else?

I had forgotten to keep at trying to learn this, and I thought it would be worth asking about it here as I remember to start again.

Yours sincerely
    Me

PS I can try seeing my arm move as what could be mistaken for eye vision, but Robert Bruce says you see it as a mind's eye vision, so I'm not sure if I'm instead meant to try forming a mind's eye image of my arm, which is different, or if the thing that could be mistaken for eye vision is what is meant by this.
    Last edited by Minyan; 21st October 2020 at 06:12 AM.

Re: Seeing Without Eyes

I understand “minds eye” as to think of something, form the idea of, or envision.

CFTraveler mentioned the example of eating an orange, but your eyes don’t need to be closed for that. You can do it with your minds eye.

But you can also close your eyes and envision-in your mind’s eye, that you are eating an orange 🍊

I wonder what it’s called if you envision something then see it with eyes closed? Practice?

I think what Robert meant in that statement, is that you should understand you are using a form of clairvoyance. I think that you fully understand both contexts- as do I, and I also had this question. He’s probably saying it to people that don’t have clairvoyance yet as to encourage them body tactile imaging is possible even without eye sight. So if they don’t see an arm being raised, imagine it, and it will come 🤗