Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Seeing Without Eyes

Re: Seeing Without Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    what you are talking about (your "I"-phone)
    There is only one owner of your phone - and it's not you. It's the creator of your ring... sorry, I've mistaken the world while travelling the universes, I meant your phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2UYpY8lAhs

Which translates to:

One Ring to rule you all, One Ring to find you,
    One Ring to bring you all and in the darkness bind you

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    There is only one owner of your phone - and it's not you. It's the creator of your ring... sorry, I've mistaken the world while travelling the universes, I meant your phone.
    Not true to myself.

All property even if you call it "intellectual" can be sourced to an intellect, with an idea of its, indeed, own. So you could just assume that the creator breathed in and/or ate your phone... or you could become the creator and still have the phone - like I just did.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Not true to myself.
    If you have contacts with Chinese, change your name to Steve and give lots of Jobs to the Chinese, then you will be yet another creator - of rings, sorry, phones.

BTW the creator is not alive any more. However, he died rich, unaware of what these phones are used for today by other folks.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    All property even if you call it "intellectual" can be sourced to an intellect, with an idea of its, indeed, own
    Agree with that. Chinese steal a lot of ideas and make them their own. We live in the copy&paste era.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts