Thread: Real or Not

Blog Entries

Real or Not

Hi Group,

I've been having "projections" that I believe are in the RTZ. However, if it is in the RTZ, the events that happen are anything and everywhere. In other words, I don't remember the transition to the RTZ; if, that is what it is. Yes, the time is running at the regular pace, and usually involve things and places that I am familiar with.

I believe it is a WILD. It is happening everyday. The problem is, when I come back to the present, the projection is still happening. Sometimes I don't know if I am in the "Real" world or the projection.

I usually resolve the matter within 5 minutes and say "It was only a projection". Sometimes I wish the events in the projection was the reality.

Grant

Re: Real or Not

[QUOTE=

........ The problem is, when I come back to the present, the projection is still happening.

[/QUOTE]

Hi Grant, Is this happening during meditation practice or at any time of day as you are about your daily activities?

( drat, thought I'd mastered this reply with a quote business)
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Quote Originally Posted by GRANT View Post
    Hi Group,

I've been having "projections" that I believe are in the RTZ. However, if it is in the RTZ, the events that happen are anything and everywhere. In other words, I don't remember the transition to the RTZ; if, that is what it is. Yes, the time is running at the regular pace, and usually involve things and places that I am familiar with.

I believe it is a WILD. It is happening everyday. The problem is, when I come back to the present, the projection is still happening. Sometimes I don't know if I am in the "Real" world or the projection.

I usually resolve the matter within 5 minutes and say "It was only a projection". Sometimes I wish the events in the projection was the reality.

Grant
    Your projections ARE reality. As are your dreams.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Hi Group,
    They usually happen every morning.
    I'm pretty sure they are a WILD; since, I have woke up to take out the dog.
    And yes, there does not seem to be a difference between the dream and physical reality, because the dream is your reality at the time---until you become aware of "this" world again. The Srimad Bhagavata (forgive spelling errors)speak about that very thing.
    I can understand how someone can seem to be out of reality--if they are dreaming while awake.
    It seemed to have lessened somewhat, but, it still happens a few times a week. Sometimes it's pleasant and I wish I could stay in that state as the reality---but then again, sometimes not pleasant and I would somehow--just before "awakening" would realize it is a dream and not real.

I suppose a dream is a dream---but a WILD is real; just as a projection is real.

Grant
    Grant