Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: opening kundalini

opening kundalini

Last edited by nwb; 24th May 2013 at 10:02 AM.

oath Guest

Re: opening kundalini

Quote Originally Posted by nwb
    my friend recently opened his kundalini and ever since then he says he has felt negative spirits trying to attach to him at his house almost 3 hours a day and he has to fight them off all the time and he is getting real tired of it, he also says he sees lights attaching to peoples houses from the sky and that these lights seem to be negative, i wont go into what all he says he sees but it seems like is having an extremely hard time with it.....even to the point of being suicidal. is there any way to "close" your kundalini, i want my friend to stop seeing and experiecing this stuff, i think opening his kundalini made him really sensitive to the point of seeing and feeling way too much around him
    Nwb, I doubt your friend is in kundalini (though I agree that everyone has it opened but most to only a very small and almost unnoticable extent) for beings who are in kundalini are in truth or enlightened state. And being that enlightened beings are higher energy and planal sphere if you will, they have a tendency to "repel" negs and other such creatures. However one who Is not enlightened or not accepting the truth, realizing, and making positive choices in regards to it is having low energy and abiding in a lower planal sphere. Therfor your friend has negs and is in illusion.

When having kundalini one is having an awakening of some sort in which case the truth of what they are seeing and feeling can shock and hurt them very badly (if you look in the case of Robert Bruce you will see). Lastly when one is awakened to kundalini and the truth they are also awakened to abilities and powers within themself in which they may use to defend themselves quite well with.

Lastly, if your friend really is having kundalini opened and for some strange reason is having negs attack him, then what he would need to do is be more spiritual and to focus through meditation and constant daily practice in his activities on the truth and the realization of that. Lastly the acting comes through choice, but he should realize that, otherwise if one just makes choice alone or if one just thinks alone, that becomes like a negative stagnation if you will. as well as this, I have found kundalini to be mostly a pleasant experience by doing it this way, and as well if he would like to close it he will find a way if he is in truth and searching for truthand making choices based on truth.

good luck

P.S. Robert sometimes has negs because he actively seeks them out to experiment and most people have negs because (I think) mostly that they are like a magnet to them with their low energy and un-realization or un-spiritualist

Pilar Guest
    There are many instances, actually, of people opening their kundalini too quickly (that is, before they are spiritually equipped to handle it). It used to be something that happened to gurus after years of meditative practice, but...this is the hyperspeed-instant gratification-age after all. Check out some of the blogs on ORMUS use--people eating white gold to do this, etc, and they end up going crazy. There are alot of quick methods out there on the net now to open your kundalini and alot of folks are having similar reactions to it as your friend. It isn't something to play with! Mostly in the stories I've heard about, it has taken people approx. 2 years to get a handle on the situation and be more functional again. I'd say your friend needs to connect with an advanced-level healer who can work with him and help him during this time. I heard RB refer to his own kundalini experience as being a bit shocking on one of his interviews dwnloadable from his site. Perhaps he'd have some advice as to how your friend can protect himself. What I've heard on the non-astral side is that whatever you think will manifest immediately, so you had better have a handle on your mind and especially on your fear. You can't 'close' it once it's open! Don't play, kids!!

oath Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilar
    You can't 'close' it once it's open! Don't play, kids!!

Yes you can and I have done it. The energy and goddess work both ways, receding and expanding. I am just now starting to release it again after a little over a year and a half worth of spiritual explorations. The thing about kundalini is that it can suddenly errupt when you achieve a higher state of being, no matter wether that state of being be temporary which is the danger you seem to be speaking of. For example, someone could watch the matrix "in our fast paced world" or see a simple video like the one a user posted recently on these forums in which a man is doing some extreme energy work. People change their minds all the time, both consciously and unconsciously. One moment you can be accepting and welcoming of the truth (kundalini) the next the exact opposite. Just depends on the circumstances. But in my opinion the technology is a blessing for the most part and can be an extreme tool in spiritual growth and attainment, just make sure to make the right choices until then.

oath

Pilar Guest
    When you talk about kundalini, are you talking about raising your energy and consciousness in general or are you talking about a specific experience of feeling a snake enter your perineum and push its way up through your body followed by a mind-blowing rush of energy?

oath Guest
    When you talk about kundalini, are you talking about raising your energy and consciousness in general or are you talking about a specific experience of feeling a snake enter your perineum and push its way up through your body followed by a mind-blowing rush of energy?

Both, but I cant say I like the description of the latter much.

Pilar Guest
    That was RB's description, from an interview I listened to. I haven't experienced it, myself.

oath Guest
    That was RB's description, from an interview I listened to. I haven't experienced it, myself.

I felt the energy "blasting through me as described it, though probably not as powerful as what robert bruce felt or even the ones that were powerful not the same type of energy if you will. But besides that I have felt some pretty heavy pressures and pains in my root area, most of which I think were blockages. Many times I can raise the energy on my own, and others I will ask and sort of coax kundalini to rise up. The first is what I would call more subtle and condensed energy, while the latter seems to be more widespread. In the case of the first though it seems to take a good amount of willpower to be able to do this, or a good amount of understanding at least, among other things. As far as a snake rushing up, no I cant say it felt much like that, at times huge long lumps of energy that was dangerously close to being physical yes, but cant much say for a big snake jumping out of my ass lol, but who knows, could happen to me sooner or later

Edit: when I had my own "shock moment" of kundalini I didnt feel much in terms of energy, but it was like I was in another world and was oblivious and unresponding to what was going on around me. For me it was like total awe but at the same time nothing, almost like a void. Who knows, however, what, if anything, was going on in my subconscious aspects.

Pilar Guest
    Well, not to distract from the original post on this thread, so I won't go on any further after this, but this is very interesting to me because it sounds like there are actually two different experiences going on here...because the snake experience is reported by others, and it's always the same thing, and it appears to be very dramatic and lifechanging, and 'at-once', rather than gradual. Personally, I am not going to go looking to create the snake experience

oath Guest
    Well, not to distract from the original post on this thread, so I won't go on any further after this, but this is very interesting to me because it sounds like there are actually two different experiences going on here...because the snake experience is reported by others, and it's always the same thing, and it appears to be very dramatic and lifechanging, and 'at-once', rather than gradual. Personally, I am not going to go looking to create the snake experience

Well, like I said I find kundalini to be mostly pleasurable, and mostly I let it come of its own accord through indirect means like spirituality and contemplating truth rather than trying to manually make it occur. The dramatization seems mostly to be when the kundalini energy is showing truth and that when the one being shown finds it hard to accept and may start to panic or try to refuse it which is self destructive hence where it becomes painful. I am not going to pretend that kundalini isnt sometimes painful for no apparent or realized reason when you do it by natural occurance, but I will say that it is quite a bit rarer to be so. This is what I truly assert though that all men and women are having kundalini portal open and active but in degrees and that the level of which there is activation depends on the self, mainly the level of spiritual attainment. As well as that there are things in truth itself which are called illusions that can block this spiritual attainment and kundalini as well, both directly and indrectly.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast