Thread: Hello from Magnolia, Texas

1. Hello from Magnolia, Texas

When I was younger I was identified with ADDHD, and as a result was removed from regular school classes and put into what they called the Adaptive Behaviour Unit from 6th grade to 9th grade. This room was near another room for those with Down's syndrome. We shared the same restroom. I was in Special Education. It was embarrassing, I had to ride the short bus and because it was so close to the other room I felt that normal students saw me in a different light. It was a constant worry.

So as to make myself look like I wasn't mentally challenged, I would study hard and read science books and magazines. One of my favorite magazines was Popular Science. One day while musing thru this magazine, I came across an advertisement in the index about a Light and Sound Machine that promised higher intelligence and the ability to learn faster. I was sold, I told my parents about it and for Christmas I got it, it was only about $100, and it came with these CD's that were very relaxing. I didn't know it, but I was listening to binaural beats.

Over the course of a year, I would use this machine 4-8 times a day. Believing that it would make me smarter and more evolved than my fellow classmates.

Then something strange started happening, the preliminary stages of the OBE process.
    Sleep Paralysis, then the vibrations, then flying above the house, looking down on it from high above. After telling my younger brother, an avid reader, about my experiences, he told me that he had read about this phenomena somewhere and had a book on it. I read that book in one day, every description was spot on, I was not alone.

I have had so many theories of what causes this phenomena, that when I think I got it all figured out, it stops happening. I used to think studying Japanese language into the late hours of the night had something to do with it. Then it was on to herbs and crystals, and though they did work for a time, they eventually stopped. As I got older, the experiences slowed down and for now have stopped.

A couple days ago I was using my Nova Pro 100 brainwave entrainment machine along with my Hyper Dimensional Resonator, a few select Crystals (Howlite, Lepidolite, Malachite, and some Quartz) and got to the sinking stage, just before sleep paralysis, and could not proceed further.

The only thing I can conclude at this time as to why I have been having so much difficulty with astral projection is my heavy use of caffeine and nicotine. I have been trying for a couple months to ween myself off these substances, and hope to record my experiences here.

I am also an active practitioner of LHP Sorcery, A big fan of E.A.Koetting's Become a Living God, having bought most of his courses: Mastering Evocation, Divination. And Soul Travel & Kundalini Courses (narrated by Robert Bruce).

All of E.A.Koetting's books.
    Subcribed to Robert Bruce's Youtube Channel and E.A.Koetting's as well.

I have purchased Robert Bruce's Mastering Astral Projection course as well, and own several of his books.

I have an extensive range of books on the Occult and have been studying this my whole life. Once you do a few miracles, nothing is ever the same, and you seek nothing else.
    Last edited by Sorcerer Supreme; 28th February 2019 at 04:01 AM. Reason: misspellings

Re: Hello from Magnolia, Texas

Welcome to the forum Sorcerer Supreme.
    I agree with you that nothing is ever the same, and keeping one foot firmly on the ground can be a task.
    Look forward to hearing of your success and if I could give you one small piece of advise it would be to always stay in the question.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Blog Entries

Re: Hello from Magnolia, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer Supreme View Post
    When I was younger I was identified with ADDHD, and as a result was removed from regular school classes and put into what they called the Adaptive Behaviour Unit from 6th grade to 9th grade. This room was near another room for those with Down's syndrome. We shared the same restroom. I was in Special Education. It was embarrassing, I had to ride the short bus and because it was so close to the other room I felt that normal students saw me in a different light. It was a constant worry.

So as to make myself look like I wasn't mentally challenged, I would study hard and read science books and magazines. One of my favorite magazines was Popular Science. One day while musing thru this magazine, I came across an advertisement in the index about a Light and Sound Machine that promised higher intelligence and the ability to learn faster. I was sold, I told my parents about it and for Christmas I got it, it was only about $100, and it came with these CD's that were very relaxing. I didn't know it, but I was listening to binaural beats.

Over the course of a year, I would use this machine 4-8 times a day. Believing that it would make me smarter and more evolved than my fellow classmates.

Then something strange started happening, the preliminary stages of the OBE process.
    Sleep Paralysis, then the vibrations, then flying above the house, looking down on it from high above. After telling my younger brother, an avid reader, about my experiences, he told me that he had read about this phenomena somewhere and had a book on it. I read that book in one day, every description was spot on, I was not alone.

I have had so many theories of what causes this phenomena, that when I think I got it all figured out, it stops happening. I used to think studying Japanese language into the late hours of the night had something to do with it. Then it was on to herbs and crystals, and though they did work for a time, they eventually stopped. As I got older, the experiences slowed down and for now have stopped.

A couple days ago I was using my Nova Pro 100 brainwave entrainment machine along with my Hyper Dimensional Resonator, a few select Crystals (Howlite, Lepidolite, Malachite, and some Quartz) and got to the sinking stage, just before sleep paralysis, and could not proceed further.

The only thing I can conclude at this time as to why I have been having so much difficulty with astral projection is my heavy use of caffeine and nicotine. I have been trying for a couple months to ween myself off these substances, and hope to record my experiences here.

I am also an active practitioner of LHP Sorcery, A big fan of E.A.Koetting's Become a Living God, having bought most of his courses: Mastering Evocation, Divination. And Soul Travel & Kundalini Courses (narrated by Robert Bruce).

All of E.A.Koetting's books.
    Subcribed to Robert Bruce's Youtube Channel and E.A.Koetting's as well.

I have purchased Robert Bruce's Mastering Astral Projection course as well, and own several of his books.

I have an extensive range of books on the Occult and have been studying this my whole life. Once you do a few miracles, nothing is ever the same, and you seek nothing else.
    Hi Sorcerer Supreme,
    Thanks for sharing some of your personal story with us & Welcome to the Astral Dynamics forum
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce