Thread: New Forum Member - Praying for Divine Intervention

New Forum Member - Praying for Divine Intervention

Discovering this forum has given me hope. For whatever higher purpose, negative energies (NEGs) are overseeing my ascension while also testing me daily with psychological torment. Recently awakened with the gift of mediumship, these harmful entities initially presented themselves as friendly guides while sabotaging my career & forcing me into homelessness. Consultation with a professional psychic has confirmed their true nature as deceitful, petty, juvenile, spiteful yet intelligent. The aforementioned psychic counselor has failed to even attempt an exorcism although she has received a considerable payment for ceremonial candles & commission.

After reading The Practical Psychic Self-Defense Handbook, I recently started practicing the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram but haven't noticed any alleviation of the abuse inflicted by these NEGs. They actually help with work & errands but make these basic tasks exceedingly difficult with their antics. One has introduced me to unknown terminology like the "Kabbalah" & "grimoire". Later, I became more familiar with such knowledge by reading Robert Bruce's book on spiritual defense & possessions. From research, my uncertain situation appears to be a shamanic "initiation" as described by Mary Mueller Shutan in The Spiritual Awakening Guide. There is also a brief description of "possession / entity awakenings" which may explain the cooperation of these beings.

These unholy spirits have frequently humiliated me in public & often pressure me to commit suicide. I can certainly empathize with Robert Bruce when he described how others ostracized him after being possessed himself. This chaotic journey has been 10 months, & I'm emotionally & financially exhausted. There has been some divine intervention & synchronicities that led me to this forum.
    Justin A Haedrich
    haedrich.justin@yahoo.com

Re: New Forum Member - Praying for Divine Intervention

You won't commit suicide when you realise you are made of the money you suffer, though.

Blog Entries

Re: New Forum Member - Praying for Divine Intervention

Welcome Justin.
    I hope you find help here.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.