Thread: Extra NEW channeled by Pleiadians

Extra NEW channeled by Pleiadians

There are 4 images here which represent 4 steps.

This is a method of training consciousness and enhancing NEW awareness. Put your hand in this position and feel your pulse. Each time your blood is felt in each finger from 1 to 5 go threw each finger and bounce MOB awareness threw the blood pulse and restart from 1 to 5 again

Do this for 5 mins

Then try bounces awareness threw the blood up and down your legs and you find that it's enhanced the effect of the practice new

You will find that the awareness bounce is as much much more awareness involved in it because you have successfully trained consciousness threw the 1st picture pose

The second pose requires more awareness and can be achieved by mastering the 1st pose
    When you feel you are ready try the second pose when you have development more enough awareness

the third pose has the fingers touching the merdian point on the tip of your fingers this is a little harder and requires extra awareness

When you are advancing to the heart pose do the same exercise as you did with the last 3 pictures and develop you awareness bounce(develop consciousness to a whole new level)

You will notice you doing right when your feeling non physical veins reaching outside of your body

I am not sure but these non physical veins can help with potentially with connection in nature
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 12th March 2019 at 11:49 PM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: Extra NEW channeled by Pleiadians

This is combining awareness work with pen drawings for protection found in robert bruces PSSD

The lines help make a awareness circuit to all the love hearts

Bouncing awareness up down these circuits can be combing the two together after you have drawn the symbolic circuit
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 12th March 2019 at 11:35 PM.

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Draw these layers hearts on your souls of your feet, to help with connection for earthing or grounding visualize your souls of your hearts kissing the grass with shoes on while in the botanical gardens to help increase the connection to it

To help raise your vibration

note this thread is under construction