Thread: i need help to stop other from astral projection and taking control of you body

i need help to stop other from astral projection and taking control of you body

for a long time i have been attacked by to idiots that are misusing astral projection to take control over my body and toughs.
    thay are making me tired all the time and always reputing the same thing, worse thing i know who thay are i have tryed to tell them to stop.
    most ofthe time they are repiting thet "we are not going to stop, trying to make you kill your self", they keep me up at nights even dough i am using sleep medication.
    i am unable to do any thing thease days as an result of what does to are doing, and thay are cousing pain trout my body, some times it seems that there is no hope to get them to stop.
    they keep making headaics, and nummness in my brain thease to are not as mentaly stable as thay like to addmit.
    as of right now it's like torture every day. also it does not help that i have PTSD on top of it all.

please if some one is able to help me to stop this please do its not easy while thease to psychopaths wont stop tormenting me with pain and voices.

Re: i need help to stop other from astral projection and taking control of you body

I have been experiencing the exact same thing.

I always found they 'like it' when i tell them to go away. So I changed my plan and work on myself. They are about a 70% reflection of internal reality (inner self). The solution has been to realise eternity. Being more eternal than idiots like this is rewarding, not painful. The peace is becoming... everyone in my life looks happy and well cared after, no problems in the physical... i gotta take it on the other side.

Blog Entries

Re: i need help to stop other from astral projection and taking control of you body

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    I have been experiencing the exact same thing.

I always found they 'like it' when i tell them to go away. So I changed my plan and work on myself. They are about a 70% reflection of internal reality (inner self). The solution has been to realise eternity. Being more eternal than idiots like this is rewarding, not painful. The peace is becoming... everyone in my life looks happy and well cared after, no problems in the physical... i gotta take it on the other side.
    I love this. Sounds like you've got the right idea.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Create an intention that calls out the infringement of the attackers on your sovereignty, how their act is a violation of universal law and that their uninvited trespass on you will result in the immediate mass growths of pink glittery flowers of love on the negative’s surface (physical or energetic) and the flowers would bare heaps of high luminescent love pollen of which they would involuntarily breathe, ingest, and absorb through their membranes while they remain here. And then mention that being here will continuously depolarize both their power and their evil nature (which is always a negative’s worst fear). The more detailed you can imagine the consequence, the more it will affect them!
    Something like the above should be the equivalent of skunk smell to them!
    Earth: a remedial school for those learning Love

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger400 View Post
    Create an intention that calls out the infringement of the attackers on your sovereignty, how their act is a violation of universal law and that their uninvited trespass on you will result in the immediate mass growths of pink glittery flowers of love on the negative’s surface (physical or energetic) and the flowers would bare heaps of high luminescent love pollen of which they would involuntarily breathe, ingest, and absorb through their membranes while they remain here. And then mention that being here will continuously depolarize both their power and their evil nature (which is always a negative’s worst fear). The more detailed you can imagine the consequence, the more it will affect them!
    Something like the above should be the equivalent of skunk smell to them!
    Yes indeed - send them all the pink love you can and they always turn into funny thingz. .. "it's not trust it's satisfaction!!". .. I like reality!!!. ..