Thread: Hail from Devon

Hail from Devon

Hail and well met fellow non-reptilians

I am also interested in astral projection and such things. I've read you can use it to witness the past, so I am thinking of using it to answer fairly mundane questions that some people are nonetheless interested in. The original state of a medieval German book on sword and buckler fighting, and how the Cornish language was spoken in the past. That will save scholars hours upon hours! I might even pay Comet Ping Pong a visit, they say they have some good pizza.

It used to take me a long time to fall asleep, and I used to give my arms sensations, and I made it feel like my fingers were moving on their own, and I could move the sensation up to the shoulder and back. Maybe that was energy work. I read recently in a Chi Gong book that you should visualize, but in 2017 I poisoned myself with a drug called modafinil, which made it incredibly difficult to use my mind's eye. I noticed it when playing a board game, I tried imagining the pieces moving, but my mind would snap back to what my eyes were actually seeing, and it felt like modafinil, so I instead felt the sensations described, and wondered if I was feeling chi moving, and the book said that once you can feel the things, you will have developed your Chi Gong to a high level, ooh high level. Not long after that I bought a copy of Robert Bruce's Energy Work which said it's better to feel the sensations than to use the mind's eye, and that feeling the sensations easily can be because the energy body's not as developed as it could be, bah humbug.
    Also I'm good at using the placebo effect to cure allergies in myself.

Send my regards to the king of Spain
    Yours truly

Re: Hail from Devon

Welcome to the forum Minyan.
    It's healthy to be sceptical and create your own filters. So much information available out there from people with different levels of success achieved by using different methods.
    If you are realy interested for the right reasons why not focus on methods given in Robert's book that you have already spent money on and see where it takes you. Give it a chance.

Through starting out with Roberts older book Astral Dynamics after experiencing an incredible Astral Projection that I didn't know what had just happened, I've never looked back.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )