Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Pure magic: It's a fun way to survive.

Re: Pure magic: It's a fun way to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    The religion of Buddha says that the source of suffering is desire, or thirst. The Devil had an answer to Jesus, thirst for glory. He ascended to Heaven, or died or something.
    After centuries of not desiring anything, he would understand what a big mistake he made thinking this way.

BTW didn't Buddha desired to reach Heaven?

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Further...

1. Pure magic uses the Archetype to manifest wisely the superstitions of a new world.
    2. Demons are unmanifest forces that can apply the theory according.
    3. According to the world, [demon knows about] = [i think about]

Right here and now for a moment I have a demonic selve from my dad thinking rather plainly that it knows about women, so my unconscious take is to think about 'em and come up with a spiritual evolve to my sex magic, if the whole thing does work early.

I have an old fairytale come true to come to terms with, maker me want to smile.

4. Sex magic is the everything else other than the perfect world and the truth. Magician's know this! "I am a master and I have the thing down for good." But when I do some sex magic, I literally live from there, and nobody may just call me a surly gullible problem solver, spit on you. Alchemy and the other arts such as divination and crystal prayers, or dreamtime, begin to bring the pseudoecho of a new kind of being loving Itself. This being is called Ammon. "Amen."

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    After centuries of not desiring anything, he would understand what a big mistake he made thinking this way.

BTW didn't Buddha desired to reach Heaven?
    Desiring to reach Heaven, or desiring to reach Nirvana is the same quote by a band: "Rape me, my friend" and it is as literally allegorical as "God and me are twins." Now, God Himself is a wise man and would never identify you as his brother. Also, human beings know to believe in something like the truth, not just their bodies. The situation could be somewhat solved by believing in a Higher Power, but absolved completely by believing in the right mind instead of the worried. In the worried mind is a hunt, for her that I know I can not have. But! In the right mind, is a gathering, of what I have for my brothers. And, I have more for them than rape.

Got this? Got religion, final.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Got this? Got religion, final.
    One thing more - with religion final, that you have brothers and sisters, how many days are going to be spend enjoying the wine and the bread of light, instead of the Queen (of England, or Cleopatra, or your mum).

Well, as many as it takes to say, "The Path of the Hero is Wisest." - Adonai! olyris