Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pure magic: It's a fun way to survive.

Re: Pure magic: It's a fun way to survive.

It may sound strange.

For the recent few months I am constantly attempted to be "convinced" that I'm going to die soon. When I'm ignoring the voice, almost every single day I'm confronted with messages about death.
    Indeed, a week ago on my inner sides of my hands appeared clear yellow spots on my skin. Last few consecutive days I'm constantly using my energy, intent and will for cleansing and energetizing my body and aura. The symptoms a bit decreased, and I feel generally good. But the messages don't stop appearing. Today when I was buying some food in the supermarket, next to me were some books, one of them drawn my attention with the title "I think I'm dying" when I was waiting in the queue. I didn't care, and looked elsewhere. After I did that, I heard a man with a kid reading aloud this title for several times. This is just one of many, many, many coincidences like this about death.
    This voice seems to be very manipulative. It never speaks directly, but indirectly: for instance, it asks "so what doctor have you chosen?" or "you will achieve your incarnation goals in the next incarnation, don't bother yourself with these no more", or "cancel all your contracts! at least you will save your family from unncessary expenses" or about having a death policy, and many things like these which I am bombarded with quite recently all the time.
    Besides, I clearly receive messages from more than one source, or type of source. There are also other messages which are actually positive and goal-oriented, like for example thinking of my future.
    To add some information, my family often faced in November health issues, my father died then, my grandpa died then, my best friend died as well in November at an early age. Scorpio zodiac sign was always related to death, and I'm facing negative astrological influences for the few recent weeks. Despite of that, like I mentioned, I'm positively focused on rejuvenating the whole body.
    I also mentioned in the other post that the last year I faced the effects of black magic directed against me due to jelousy, which worked.

What do you think?
    Last edited by Antares; 9th November 2019 at 03:13 PM.

Blog Entries

Interesting. Perhaps your subconscious is trying to protect you by directing this death-thinking to yourself, so you don't direct it at any family member you don't want to lose. It's an idea- another would be that maybe there is something important ending in your life and you are processing it as a death.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Interesting. Perhaps your subconscious is trying to protect you by directing this death-thinking to yourself, so you don't direct it at any family member you don't want to lose. It's an idea- another would be that maybe there is something important ending in your life and you are processing it as a death.
    Both are in a way true. Yet it's not the whole strory...

I'm almost 100% sure now I'm under some more serious attack than I thought before. I was bombarded with negative messages during last 24 hours, to which I responded consistently with the positive energy, not leaving any of these unresponsed, so that I made sure everything is fine. And the astrological time has been chosen very strategically for this attack.

There is a fear imposed on society - unconscious and uncurrent - to not use magic in any purpose. In a way it might be some protection to a degree... because people fear that magic wars may happen then: low people using magic against the others... and governements or religious leaders! (I'm pretty sure that they have magical and non-physical in general protection in case of some extraordinary units having an intent to attack them in a beyond-physical ways). I suspect that this is where this overall antipathy to magic comes from. Barbara Hand Clow states that they also use astrology in order to strengthen their endevours in manipulation of the reality - in any sense.

But when magic is believed to be non-existing, as it is now, leaders are pretty safe (they may only expect attacks from well informed groups).

However, I believe people should start using magic in the new millenium.Ultimately, it helps to bring them back the real identity when dealing with inside and balances their personalities this way, instead of powerlessly dealing with outside only. Obviously, like with any power given, crimes would show up, at least at the beginning; using magic against others, or even attempting to kill them. This is part of this fear which stops people from interest in such fields. But who said that the full idea about magic should not be part of this magical education?

Blog Entries

I think this is the purpose of the 90s trend that started with the Secret- an invitation for the public to discover the creative power within, and the malleable nature of the universe.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    For the recent few months I am constantly attempted to be "convinced" that I'm going to die soon.
    Every instance of waking up could be in a new experience. What is Earth anyway? A knowledge format. Got the knowledge? God your own universe, really.

However, I believe people should start using magic in the new millenium.

Yes.

I believe the intelligent choice people can make is to suppose all good things - see Jesus, the Buddha, et al.

"The dark side of the s
    poon," some might say, is meditative bliss, if only you could think around the matters of tact. What is cosmic tact anyway? It is a "lie."

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    "The dark side of the spoon," some might say, is meditative bliss, if only you could think around the matters of tact. What is cosmic tact anyway? It is a "lie."
    Therefore, the cosmic joke is the answer!

There is an interesting idea about magic in the ancient Egyptian beliefs. They considered will and power to be of secondary importance to consciousness / higher perception.

If the latter is lacking, you may want and force (as you have a free will), particularly by use of mafic, what you really do not wanted, but you only think that you want that. The calmness of mind in all the circumstances is essential to everything. This seems to be the key to the beyond-universe, and the universe itself.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    There is an interesting idea about magic in the ancient Egyptian beliefs. They considered will and power to be of secondary importance to consciousness / higher perception.

If the latter is lacking, you may want and force (as you have a free will), particularly by use of mafic, what you really do not wanted, but you only think that you want that. The calmness of mind in all the circumstances is essential to everything. This seems to be the key to the beyond-universe, and the universe itself.
    The religion of Buddha says that the source of suffering is desire, or thirst. The Devil had an answer to Jesus, thirst for glory. He ascended to Heaven, or died or something.