Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pure magic: It's a fun way to survive.

Re: Pure magic: It's a fun way to survive.

Story continues...
    The mental attitude and the deliberate will caused me to be totally cleansed off of the demon's influence. Another night was so peaceful I haven't had for months. No explicit magic appeared to be required. Seems like the demon "revenged" himself after I talked (sent) to it: of my perspective on him. And he just quit embarassed... The power of word.

My observation from how demons and low ghosts act is that they have no actual intelligence - the creative mind. When you see their mental activity through, you may find out they are slaves of their darkness, circumstances coming out of their wrong perspective, limitations they actually chose.

It is like they keep saying "we are not intelligent." Hehe .

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    It is like they keep saying "we are not intelligent." Hehe .
    My observation is: they are pretending that they are, by being manipulative, cunning, knowing your subconscious self that you're barely aware of (hence having more knowledge) that they can use against people, etc. They keep acting like they were, so that you feared them. But the fact is it is an illussion that they use to protect themselves and use it as their advantage. I have these many experiences I could look at how they work. Because "darkness" is their way, but it's not an intelligence in a real sense, as it needs the light to create - but then they should be "light", which is what they avoid.

This pours a new light on the ancient "darkness - lightness" wars.

Darkness can create great things, while Light is the normal way... in the sense that the only way out of light is to forgive it. It's a problem, the big one(?), leaving the light to do something magnificent and turning into a hostile "authority." Clearly, some people mess up permanently... it's as easy as reading and drinking tea, if you ask me... keeping your right mind.

Darkness can create great things, while Light is the normal way...
    How the balance is achieved between both?
    What kind of great things?

Speaking of pure magic, my most powerful magic been actually ouside, in the nature. When outside, I don't have to strain, and the effects tend to be instant. There's in my region today a "bad" wheather: pouring rain, foggy, very windy. I love such weather, as you can feel the power of qi in the air, which cleanses the previous energy and refreshes the whole area. I used it to call upon the five elements, the 5th being Light.
    But now I wonder: should I call Darkness as well as the 6th one?

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    How the balance is achieved between both?
    What kind of great things?
    I'm basically thinking of Einstein and the darkness in relativity, or St Jesus and the crucifixion. A dark authority? Hell no, just not to be commonly dispersed, that spiritual authenticity...
    Speaking of pure magic, my most powerful magic been actually ouside, in the nature. When outside, I don't have to strain, and the effects tend to be instant. There's in my region today a "bad" wheather: pouring rain, foggy, very windy. I love such weather, as you can feel the power of qi in the air, which cleanses the previous energy and refreshes the whole area. I used it to call upon the five elements, the 5th being Light.
    But now I wonder: should I call Darkness as well as the 6th one?
    Good idea. Personally I theorise 7 senses. sight, hearing, touch, taste, smell, intuition and knowing. I suppose in this stich you could call the 6th darkness/awareness, and the 7th christ consciousness...

Good idea. Personally I theorise 7 senses. sight, hearing, touch, taste, smell, intuition and knowing. I suppose in this stich you could call the 6th darkness/awareness, and the 7th christ consciousness...
    I know that the Hindu and Tibetean ancient cosmologies made a references between senses and elements. Maybe it makes sense.
    But my view is that I wouldn't think of darkness - as an absolute extreme - as being a sense. Light is always needed for a sense. Perhaps for grounding or resting? Calming down the yang influence? Yet, all the other 4 or 5 elements consist already of both yang and yin, in different propotions (earth and water are more yin, i.e. dark).
    Another thing is that we live on the Earth, the Yin manifestation (not Yang); as long as we ara not like gods (able to elevate our awareness to "heaven" on demand), it seems like we live under a strong influence of Yin pole, rather than Yang - as the physical life was supposed to be. So perhaps Yin element, the darkness, needs to be balanced, by using for instance proper magic, and calling upon the other elements (than yin / darkness)? It seems to make sense to me to draw particularly energies being here in deficit, i.e. those coming from other than the physical (or Yin) dimension.

I have never thought of applying the Dao to the 6th sense, but however it appears to be possible. Picture this: "I intuitively sense probably no bad news with x related other" has light and dark in balance. It says, "i want, don't want, could want, but mightn't want." just like the Dao itself.

So, the story continues again. This night was the most intensive one, typically for the sun in scorpio every year to me.

I was focused on cleansing, healing, gaining mental clarity and light before sleeping. During the night I was under intensive "attack" of different voices, pretending that they are "mentoring" me, particularly one male voice which probably was the same as I mentioned before. During a recent months it was trying to control me in a very manipulative ways; trying to convince me to many things, like that I will be seriously ill, going to hospital and other basically not positive stuff. I was resisting it more and more. Tonight it seemed like a big battle. I woke up several times and concentrating very, very intensively on light. The voice didn't give up its manipulations, constantly trying to deceive me, the skill in which it is perfect: I know no human who is so good at manipulating others! I clearly heard this voice in my mind.

So I was absorbing enormous amounts of light from the highest levels. It started clearly to fight back with me in a various ways.

Ultimately, when I returned to sleeping the last time, and when awakening the last time, I felt a strong amount of light by some kind of angelic being (or something like that) who put it into my body for healing purposes, somewhere around the lower tan t'ien - 2nd chakra. It tried to replenish the black energy on one of my body's sides. I was shocked: it turned out the black energy is actually an intelligent, negative spirit-being, it was residing in my body, and apparently it was the source of that voice... I saw it clearly with my inner eyes. Then I heard that voice again, shouting at me: "Go to the hospital!!! I'm telling you!!!". At the same time, when I heard this voice, this black energy quickly moved elsewhere in my body, like escaping in fear because of that light. Unfortunetely it successfully moved away. I decided therefore to not go to work today, and take a very intensive healing ritual to remove this negative spirit from my body. BTW I'm pretty surprised that it was inside, as before I thought it was communicating with me rather from outside... I'm hoping that the ritual removed it for good.

This recalled me the fact that the ancient medicine was concerned basically with healing by removing negative spirits from the body!

I had many dreams about a negavite, manipulative black being for recent years - it took different shapes, but always was black, always trying to cause fear in me, always trying to dominate. One of the last dreams, few months ago, this black being was a serpent - abnormally quick: it could move 10 or 20 meters in less than 1 second! I tried to fight it back in the dream, but it was too skillful to catch. So I tried to go to another room and close the door behind me, leaving this being in the previous room - but again it was unsuccessful, as it somehow found the way to slide into the room...

I don't want to make a journal or anything like this here, but share some experiences, which others may find possibly insightful.

A number of coincidences in my life in the recent weeks is so big that one could become a paranoid if wasn't aware that the world is so different from what we usually think of it.

I think that negative being I mentioned in the previous post was basically responsible for my health issues. I did some detoxification, eating almost nothing during the day. It clearly helped with cleansing.

Just before a sleep I used peace medititation. The effect lasted for few hours. Nevertheless I awoke again in the night, feeling totally peaceful this time, and like regenerating. I decided to absorb some light energy then... and everything started again! The "force battle" inside I mean. I was fighting on will with negative beings. I fell asleep a couple of times, and everytime awakening, having every single time some bad dreams.

But the most interesting was one moment, when I "awoke" while still sleeping - i.e. I gained suddenly a consciousness in the astral realm. I saw astral area around me. I recognized that I'm out of my body, feeling energy, and that I can move anywhere, so I was wondering what to do; nothing came to my mind so I decided to go anywhere. Only I thought about it, and some powerful force pulled in me into my physical body in blink of an eye. When I was pulled in, I suddenly felt a very strong, dark, now a bit gray, very digusting and slimy evil being in the area of my head and neck. It was totally mad - only two eyes in the dark fog looking at me with demonic anger like from the worst horrors. Without a word I received a telepathic transmission of threatening from it. I was quickly pulled in trying at the same time to cleanse it, although it was very powerful - was my feeling. Then I awoke, loosing this awareness, not sure what happened next.
    Just before being pulled in I heard some being (looking like a mentor or guide) talking to me calmly, but strongly: "the seven-acceptance is required". I was analysing what it meant. My guess is that this was a reference to 7 charkas - each one requiring the disctinctive "acceptance" (agreeing to be open). I was also hearing some voices on activation of chakras, codes, atomic level; or advices to quicken my vibration in order to get rid of the negative being(s).

Today morning came my sister, and to my surprise she joked: "oh, ghosts are here!", looking at me. I was having white blouse on. I asked "what ghosts", so she replied still joking: "there are white ghosts and dark ghosts here!".

My interpretation of this hard night is the following: when I fell asleep, I was somehow removed from my physical body entiriely, while the battle continued with help of some benevolent spirits ("white ghosts"). By a coincidience I gained the consciousness when in the astral body. Then I was pulled in, watching the dark, angry spirit, mad because of what was happening.
    Last edited by Antares; 7th November 2019 at 07:28 AM.