Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Big question and favor

  1. Big question and favor

    I have been talking to some jehovah's witness(i go back and forth on being jehovah's witness and methodist because the idea of soul sleep)on another board called religious forums.And I heard once that people can wake non astral projectors up while they are out of body through out of body telepathy.Do you believe that is possible?Because if you read the bible it says this is impossible so it has to be demons.Like in ecclesiastes 9:5.So can you go to this website https://www.religiousforums.com/thre...friend.220422/ and let us tell you why stuff like that doesn't work?

  2. #2

    Re: Big question and favor

    Yes, astral projection attracts telepathy... that's because it "gives" it... essentially there is only one person being telepathic, however... I have worked through this idea for years... telepathy is only your success being won... if people really know that then you told them face to face.

  3. #3

    Re: Big question and favor

    This goes more into the subject of Retrievals. JHW is a BST (belief system territory). Yes, you can help them even from this side but they are also 'awaken' by their guides or at least they try to. I recommend you read Robert Monroe or Bruce Moen's books, or also this thread on the Astralpulse:
    http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/we...-t37273.0.html
    This collector of useless clutter.

  4. Re: Big question and favor

    So Sinera or olyris.Will you give the website i mentioned in my first post a try?

  5. #5

    Re: Big question and favor

    Quote Originally Posted by ghost kid View Post
    So Sinera or olyris.Will you give the website i mentioned in my first post a try?
    I do not talk to either side of the 'extreme' dogmatic spectrum anymore because they are very much alike: skeptics/materialists and religionists.

    Nothing against these people and I respect their life choices and world views and wish them well in their lives, after all they believe what makes them happy, so what should speak against this?

    However, I noticed years ago already that discussions with these people does not make any sense and brings nor fruit for either side. From religionists you mosty here as a standard escape argument that you already mentioned abover yourself: everything you tell them about the afterlife, OBEs etc. is just a 'trick of the devil' to deceive and lure you (or demons). So where is the point talking to them? I know what I am going to read then.

    Sorry. So the answer is No.

    You are over there? Give them the link I provided or the book tips maybe. You are here and seem to be more open-minded, a searcher maybe. Wy do you not try to learn AP yourself and/or read some of the books and try to explore the afterlife yourself? And you will see it is different from what religions tell you. This would be my advice. Do not get hung up on internet discussions. They are fruitless.

    Good luck.
    This collector of useless clutter.

  6. Re: Big question and favor

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
    I do not talk to either side of the 'extreme' dogmatic spectrum anymore because they are very much alike: skeptics/materialists and religionists.

    Nothing against these people and I respect their life choices and world views and wish them well in their lives, after all they believe what makes them happy, so what should speak against this?

    However, I noticed years ago already that discussions with these people does not make any sense and brings nor fruit for either side. From religionists you mosty here as a standard escape argument that you already mentioned abover yourself: everything you tell them about the afterlife, OBEs etc. is just a 'trick of the devil' to deceive and lure you (or demons). So where is the point talking to them? I know what I am going to read then.

    Sorry. So the answer is No.

    You are over there? Give them the link I provided or the book tips maybe. You are here and seem to be more open-minded, a searcher maybe. Wy do you not try to learn AP yourself and/or read some of the books and try to explore the afterlife yourself? And you will see it is different from what religions tell you. This would be my advice. Do not get hung up on internet discussions. They are fruitless.

    Good luck.
    I go back and forth between methodist and jehovah's witness.So the methodist part of me wants to keep praying to God to get me out of body one night.Out of the blue while i am asleep.But the jehovah's witness part of me says it's all just demons messing with me.And what i am seeing while out of body is just demonic influence.

  7. #7

    Re: Big question and favor

    Quote Originally Posted by ghost kid View Post
    I go back and forth between methodist and jehovah's witness.So the methodist part of me wants to keep praying to God to get me out of body one night.Out of the blue while i am asleep.But the jehovah's witness part of me says it's all just demons messing with me.And what i am seeing while out of body is just demonic influence.
    Go out of body with your intent to re-gain your power. It has been taken from you if you let religious dogma dictate you that you are not worthy and that all is evil. You can ask God for assistance like others (even me sometimes) asked our guides (or angels) for assistance and savety while projecting. If you turn to your 'inner God' ('inner Christ consciousness) with your heart then the connection is real and you will be OBE with 'God' on your side because it is also within you. Why do the dogmatists want to tell you that all is evil and that you fear all (even fear God)? Because they control you this way. Free yourself.
    This collector of useless clutter.

  8. Re: Big question and favor

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
    Go out of body with your intent to re-gain your power. It has been taken from you if you let religious dogma dictate you that you are not worthy and that all is evil. You can ask God for assistance like others (even me sometimes) asked our guides (or angels) for assistance and savety while projecting. If you turn to your 'inner God' ('inner Christ consciousness) with your heart then the connection is real and you will be OBE with 'God' on your side because it is also within you. Why do the dogmatists want to tell you that all is evil and that you fear all (even fear God)? Because they control you this way. Free yourself.
    Thanks that helps.

  9. #9

    Re: Big question and favor

    Unfortunately I believe that as long as you have this part of you that says its all just demons messing with you , if you were to be lucid whilst Out Of Body you will probably create your own demons. If you expect to find them I'd bet you do.
    Until you can steer away from this belief and be more confident in what you hope to encounter maybe its best to wait.
    Strongly agree with Sinera here and the books he suggested to read. Great books . Robert Munroe takes you on his journey and you see how he comes to the conclusions that he does.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

  10. #10

    Re: Big question and favor

    Ah, I wrote this whilst Sinera was replying .
    Good advise if you do go out.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. hey robert. a neg question, and sea salt question
    By Sahasraraawaken in forum Ask Robert Bruce
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 31st March 2014, 04:01 AM
  2. MP3 question and question about restfulness
    By jodi-hummingbird in forum Robert Monroe's Hemi-Sync
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 16th October 2009, 07:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
01 TITLE
01 block content This site is under development!
02 Links block
02 block content

ad_bluebearhealing_astraldynamics 

ad_neuralambience_astraldynamics