Thread: Out of body question

1. Out of body question

What if you get your friend to meet you out of body.And your naked when they get there?I read a book called Far Journeys by this guy called robert monroe that this exact same thing happened to him.

Blog Entries

Re: Out of body question

You don't have a body. You're not naked because you're not wearing your skin. You're energy, and whatever you perceive is what's on your mind, how you see yourself.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Out of body question

Robert Bruce said that when you astrally project, your projected body is what you feel your body to be with your sense of body awareness. He also said that you can shapeshift by feeling yourself to be in a different shape, and that you keep that form as long as you can keep concentration, and that you get better at a certain form with practice, so I'm thinking I'd want to practice shape-shifting into my clothed self as one of the first things to do if I astrally projected eventually.

PS He also said that if you're old then your projected body will look younger, he might have said it would look it was in its mid 30s.
    Last edited by Minyan; 8th May 2019 at 10:12 PM.

4. Re: Out of body question

Quote Originally Posted by ghost kid View Post
    What if you get your friend to meet you out of body.And your naked when they get there?I read a book called Far Journeys by this guy called robert monroe that this exact same thing happened to him.
    What about robert monroe's case in far journeys then?

5. Re: Out of body question

As a teenager and up to I was around 24, I projected how my current body look like and what I was wearing, (no nudeness) which means the one that saw me back then, when I entered this world, while astral project, the person could see me, as what I was wearing that day, even if he was sitting 3000 miles away from me.. I always thought I got so tired, when I landing back in my body, so I tried a different approach. I left the image of my body behind and create a ball of energy, and when I arrived where ever I was going, the person that actual saw me, did not see a image of my body, but ball of light flying between floor and ceiling.

It is absolutely not necessary to perceive humans as without self - you as well. This assumption proves to be the difference between a reality and "the problem of evil."

"I have no wrong." That means, there shall be no dischord. Why? Because self does not return it itself, instead returns itself manifest destiny!

Quote Originally Posted by Minyan View Post
    PS He also said that if you're old then your projected body will look younger, he might have said it would look it was in its mid 30s.
    Correct. In my case too I am often around 30. Maybe younger mid-20ies, but I'd say around 30 is the average. If you appear naked it has a meaning as it is in dream state too. It does not always have to be sexual (but can), e.g. it can also symbolize your feeling of helplessness, insecurity or of being too exposed in the astral.
    This collector of useless clutter.

8. Re: Out of body question

Olyris, I need you to explain that a bit further.
    I have never had a desire to understand, what and why, until now. I just did, and have been doing it all my life.
    Though here later on in life i have learned to either sit or lay, else my body take a beating each time i project

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    It is absolutely not necessary to perceive humans as without self - you as well. This assumption proves to be the difference between a reality and "the problem of evil."

"I have no wrong." That means, there shall be no dischord. Why? Because self does not return it itself, instead returns itself manifest destiny!
    Quote Originally Posted by kristin
    Olyris, I need you to explain that a bit further.
    I have never had a desire to understand, what and why, until now. I just did, and have been doing it all my life.
    Though here later on in life i have learned to either sit or lay, else my body take a beating each time i project
    I guess a humanoid form may be seen to know wrong (or at least looks like it is ignoring that), but a ball just don't. I have been experiencing the ball form a bit - it is a lot more intelligent not to display that humanoid form's "attitude" if you ask me...