Thread: heat

heat

Something is going on with me. I feel heat of human bodies around me I mean I feel the human energy as warmness, because of it I keep distance from people… I also don’t like when someone touch me so I even can’t sleep with my own wife and mostly I sleep alone. My wife is very mad at me, she thinks that I avoid her but it is not true… I just don’t like when someone touching me… especially when I sleep. I have a 2 years old daughter and sometimes she cry at night as most kids do so a couple of nights ago I was trying to calm her when she was crying and I took her in my bed soon we both fell asleep but suddenly I was awakened by the burning heat, my daughter put her leg on me and her leg was very warm at least I felt it like this… Does anyone can explain me what is going on with me…?
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Re: heat

I know that place - it is about love. Do two presences occupy the same space? No, only the One. One is life or One is death. Both options will take you to the truth... One is human.

Hi Leon,
    I would just halt any energy work just now that you may be doing. When your practice starts to affect your close relationships I think just a little break from this may help.
    Energy is heat and it sounds like you have realy built up and opened out.
    Also if things get worse after stopping energy related practices then could be worth a quick visit to doctor just to eliminate any medical conditions for peace of mind.
    If this is due to your practice then well done but go easy with yourself. After all you have a family to prioratise.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Last couple of years I was mostly practicing meditation and fasting and now I can easily fast 3-4 days. But a couple of years ego it was really difficult for me to fast even a day). I am trying to combine these two things, fasting and long meditations.... My next goal is early morning meditations... and... this is the most difficult part for me because I love early morning sleep)). You know changing habits is hard, it's challenging....

Thank you very much Susan for trying to support me I do appreciate it.

Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier