Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: like minded people

1. like minded people

Hi my name is Kristin.

I came across this forum in search of like minded people and I see I have met a few.

To the horror of my mom and my grandma, I started astral project as 3 year old, down the stairs, both at my grandparents house and my parents house, I still have a clear memory of watching my body come tumbling down, while I was standing on the plateau, wondering why and what happen.

this continue for some years, until they both made me sit down and they will go in front me so i wouldn't do it. I think i was about 6 or 7 when it stopped. I was about 8 when I woke up, feeling falling and I realize I had been outside my body, so from then on I started practicing astral projection again. they first couple of times, fear took over and I felt someone was sitting on me, but when I was 9, i felt a jump, and i was flying over the body and then outside the house. I have been doing it since, so about 40 years. I use it for work, and i use it to manipulate matter. I have tested the limit and when I felt I got to the end, I scream for help, cause i wanted to see what was beyond, and I was shown. I have what the doctors called tinnitus, but I know it is the sound of the energy from the people within my network, and for those people which ask for help. I have been told, some people can hear and see me, when I astral project, and to make it easier for me, I don't project my whole body anymore, but I form a ball of light (like an orb) this makes it easier to move in and out, and you don't feel so heavy when you land in your body again. I have plenty of stories to share, incl. but lets start one place

Re: like minded people

Welcome Kristin. Look forward to hearing more.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Fascinating AP accounts. Please share more in time to come. And yes, welcome here!
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Welcome Kristin. Glad to have you here.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I have found breathing underwater and flying in the astral mean certain things... curious to know what falling down stairs replicates.

6. Re: like minded people

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    I have found breathing underwater and flying in the astral mean certain things... curious to know what falling down stairs replicates.
    Hi Olyris, as a Child, I didn't think more, than leaping, or jumping. As I get older, I still ones in a while catch my self wanted to leap down the stairs. The feeling is different than when you are moving from place to place.
    For some few years back, I caught myself spiral upwards like a ballet dancer, and could jump several feet/meters and felt a freedom, you don't feel in your body. which is actual where I realized I could AP as a ball of energy, without dragging a image of my body with me.
    The same feeling when you leap down the stairs, grab on the handle with both hands, few steps down and then jump 5 steps, you get a rush, now I won't recommend it if you leave the body on the first step, that will cause bruises, I am still surprised I survived.

I love to dance when i AP, I feel in this realm, my body is too heavy to make jumps like a ballet dancer, but when I am without, I feel real light.

7. Re: like minded people

Thank you CFTraveler,
    I am looking forward to see and follow this forum

8. Re: like minded people

Thank you Sinera, I will, and ofc. any can ask questions, I got a lifetime, plus experience.

9. Re: like minded people

Thank you Susan,
    Looking forward to sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by kristin View Post
    Hi Olyris, as a Child, I didn't think more, than leaping, or jumping. As I get older, I still ones in a while catch my self wanted to leap down the stairs. The feeling is different than when you are moving from place to place.
    For some few years back, I caught myself spiral upwards like a ballet dancer, and could jump several feet/meters and felt a freedom, you don't feel in your body. which is actual where I realized I could AP as a ball of energy, without dragging a image of my body with me.
    The same feeling when you leap down the stairs, grab on the handle with both hands, few steps down and then jump 5 steps, you get a rush, now I won't recommend it if you leave the body on the first step, that will cause bruises, I am still surprised I survived.

I love to dance when i AP, I feel in this realm, my body is too heavy to make jumps like a ballet dancer, but when I am without, I feel real light.
    Awesome! I remember dancing in AP when in Greece. It was a Zorba moment!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast