Quote Originally Posted by Minyan View Post
I've read they don't spend time sleeping exactly like we do, one half of their brain sleeps at a time. So if at least part of why we need to sleep is so we can astrally project,
That's an interesting assumption. I don't think we sleep to project, I think projection is inevitable when we sleep because the brain isn't telling consciousness where to be, because the physical senses are 'off'. I can't imagine why we need to astral project- we're in the astral at all times even if we're not conscious of it.
then dolphins would have to do that some times as well, so does that mean dolphins could be pretty much constantly astrally projecting while also being awake as long as half of their brain is sleeping? Could they also get real-time sight from having half a brain asleep?
When dolphins sleep, it depends on which half of their brain is asleep, sometimes they move and swim and someimes they don't. This tells me that at least every other sleep their senses are 'off' and they could project. They dream, so that tells me they project. But I'm guessing.