Thread: 3000 miles in a blink of an eye

1. 3000 miles in a blink of an eye

Hi I would love to share a story with everyone. I will keep posting them on my website, there are many, but it is first now I am writing them down.
    I will add the first one here, and I hope you have the chance to read some of the others. https://fiftyduewest.com/

For some few years back, I found myself chatting with a man inhis 30’s online. We hit it off from the beginning, and the subjects were everythingbeyond the sun.
    I remember one evening the subject went on the spiritual,the bible and what was not in the bible. He just sat and listen when I told himabout my experiences, and how many experiences I have had.
    Some few days later, we had agreed to meet just before I hadto go to bed, and with 3000 miles, and 7 hours different, it could be hardsometimes to coordinate, but that day he was off early from work, so he had thetime.
    I waited but he never came online, so I went to bed. About 3am in the morning, I was woken up with someone shaking/pushing my shoulder. Notfully awake, I could see someone standing by my bedside. At first, I got spooked cause it could onlymean one thing, something must have happened to him, since he was a “ghost”. Heshook my shoulder again, while I heard him saying, please come online. I workup and got online, expecting the worse, but there he was, waiting…
    He grinned and said; it is about time you came online, youare a heavy sleeper. This was the first time he had shown or told me what hecould do.
    After that day, we didn’t set a time to be online, he wouldcome and wake me up when he was home and online to chat.
    Few month later, sitting one evening chatting, he told me hehad made an appointment with a back surgeon, due to the bullet he had in hisspine was beginning to bother him, where he would be in pain all the time andsometimes lose the feelings in his legs.
    He was worried if they removed it, he might not be able to walk again.
    I said to him it was going to be okay and the doctors was goingto find the right solution.
    The day before the appointment with the doctor he informedme, what time, and I told him, I was going to be there for him.
    The next day, I sat down to meditate, and in my meditation,I saw a long white hallway, and he was sitting on a bench. I walked down somefew stairs and went over and sat right next to him. I took his hand and said;It is going to be okay. We sat there holding hands until the doctor called himin to his office, and I went home and woke up.
    In the evening, we both got online, and he said; I saw you, youwere there…. I asked, what did you see?
    I saw you in a long white coat, as if you were walking downsome stairs, and then you came over and sat right next to me, you held my hand andtold me everything was going to be just fine, and I felt my fear went away. I askedif he could tell me what I was wearing? He said, yes, that was a little strangefor him, while coming down of the stairs I was wearing a long white coat, butwhile sitting next to him, I had regular clothes on. He described the clothesand the colors he had seen, at that point I looked down and saw he was describingwhat I was wearing that day.

Re: 3000 miles in a blink of an eye

The miracle of healing: love and not fear WHEN truth is positive.

3. Re: 3000 miles in a blink of an eye

Thank you Olyris, I have so many of them to share, so right now I will add one a day, on the website, and eventual put them all together in a book with a few teasers.