This thread is dedicated to sharing meditation music, particularly the meditation music that I am personally producing. Every track is embedded with binaural beats and/or isochronic tones, which alter your brainwaves to achieve deep meditative states with ease.

I have been meditating for nearly two decades, both with meditation tracks and without, and I can say hands down that these brainwave frequencies make a huge difference. I've been making this meditation music not just to use personally, but to share with others and help them on their journey.

I hope you utilize and enjoy these tracks, and feel free to leave commentary, make requests for particular meditation tracks with custom sounds or music, or tracks for specific goals. I have the means to create it all and I plan on it doing so- guided meditations for various purposes, different relaxing sounds and types of music, and frequencies for achieving various states of mind. Requests will be immediately fulfilled.

These tracks are available on my youtube channel Awesome Life Videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6_...KSvWcSaEWy-Qew

I will be sharing individual tracks in future posts. Now let's get to meditating!