Thread: Double heart beat

1. Red face Double heart beat

I am not sure where to put this one.
    When I connect with someone, I feel as if i have a double heart beat.
    Sometimes i see what they see, mostly feel what they feel, and yes the funny part, hear sometimes their conversations, they have with others.

I expect others have had the same? but i would love to know.

Re: Double heart beat

my others are always talking to them selves about proof.
    meanwhile i am continuously proving attitude.
    what does this mean?
    i think that i am some kind of einstein sort of figure, in real life.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kristin View Post
    I am not sure where to put this one.
    When I connect with someone, I feel as if i have a double heart beat.
    Sometimes i see what they see, mostly feel what they feel, and yes the funny part, hear sometimes their conversations, they have with others.

I expect others have had the same? but i would love to know.
    That sounds like you're entering in a trance and having hypnagogics, and activating your heart chakra, which is pretty common with a deep trance state.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

4. Re: Double heart beat

Olyris haha.
    I noticed first time years back, and with time it became some what easier.
    If i am connected with someone, i feel they are here as part of me, and i can feel as if i their heart sync up with mine. a bit different though, but i can still feel them. When i am done and disconnect, it fades away and eventual gone.
    I just thought it was interesting to know if anyone else have the same feeling/sensation?

5. Re: Double heart beat

CFTraveler:
    If i am connected with someone, I feel they are here as part of me, and i can feel as if their heart sync up with mine, not 100%, with a slight to the right of me. When i am done working with them I disconnect, it fades away and eventual gone.
    I just thought it was interesting to know if anyone else have the same feeling/sensation?
    I actual had a guy one time, he told me, when i disconnected, it was as part of him went away, but that main part of him was there with him. so he shook the feeling.

Blog Entries

Interesting. The closest I've come to that is that when having a deep conversation with someone, I'll start to see their aura expand until I feel it all around me. But not quite as pronounced as what you're describing.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Olyris haha.
    I noticed first time years back, and with time it became some what easier.
    If i am connected with someone, i feel they are here as part of me, and i can feel as if i their heart sync up with mine. a bit different though, but i can still feel them. When i am done and disconnect, it fades away and eventual gone.
    For me it is almost as though empathy has taken on a "religious" sort of connotation. It has become a case of "this is special" not just "we are cool enough." A rainbow effect.

8. Re: Double heart beat

The first time i noticed it, was when i was in a completely different time zone, and i could hear and feel my pulse, but also a resting pulse, (sleeping pulse). I got so intrigued, it was like having a window open into someone else life. knew when they dreaming and when they were awake.
    Around 11 pm i could feel the resting pulse, became and active pulse, while i slowly felt asleep.
    I would love to make an attempt with someone who has the same abilities,(sensitivities) but honest, where do you start.
    I have had a different connection with someone, I woke up feeling my heart pounding out of my chest, when i got hold at him, he was having a full blown heart attack, and got spooked, so he thought of me, and yep i woke up thinking, dang. (He had a BP 180/101) and when i took mine i had (140/80) Mine is normal as a resting 99/62 or 96/62. we did get his down before i send him off to the E.R meditation is Gold.

9. Re: Double heart beat

Olyris,
    I do believe we all have that connection within our inner network, but it is hard to prove, without making a long term research.

Olyris,
    I do believe we all have that connection within our inner network, but it is hard to prove, without making a long term research.
    My theory would be that the universe is one living cause. Scientifically, I have no idea how to DISprove it...