A few years back I purchased Raising Kundalini. I found it hard to stick to the course because it seemed to only have introductory videos with no actual exercise content. I was really confused at the time. Each video would kind of introduce a few ideas and then I was expecting to be walked through certain exercises, but it never happened. At the time I thought maybe the exercises were later in the course. The course said I would lose access after like a year or something so I downloaded all the videos. Well now I realize I think I may have just been missing videos? Here are all the videos I have in the course:
essentials 1-4, then RK 01-17. Is this correct or are there videos I am missing? Because it feels like stuff is missing... Robert seems to talk about lots of theory stuff but there doesn't seem to be anywhere in the course that lays out a routine of what you actually need to DO.
I don't have access to the program anymore, do I have to rebuy the course? It's a bit silly that I payed so much for a course and don't get to keep it.