Thread: RK: Only introductory videos availabile?

RK: Only introductory videos availabile?

A few years back I purchased Raising Kundalini. I found it hard to stick to the course because it seemed to only have introductory videos with no actual exercise content. I was really confused at the time. Each video would kind of introduce a few ideas and then I was expecting to be walked through certain exercises, but it never happened. At the time I thought maybe the exercises were later in the course. The course said I would lose access after like a year or something so I downloaded all the videos. Well now I realize I think I may have just been missing videos? Here are all the videos I have in the course:
    essentials 1-4, then RK 01-17. Is this correct or are there videos I am missing? Because it feels like stuff is missing... Robert seems to talk about lots of theory stuff but there doesn't seem to be anywhere in the course that lays out a routine of what you actually need to DO.
    I don't have access to the program anymore, do I have to rebuy the course? It's a bit silly that I payed so much for a course and don't get to keep it.

Blog Entries

Re: RK: Only introductory videos availabile?

If you mean the energy work exercises, you can find them here: https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/co...ew-energy-ways
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

G'day,

A few years back we did have a temporary problem where half the videos were unavailable. This included most of the practical videos of which you speak. We corrected this as soon as we noticed it. Sounds like this glitch effected you.

A couple of years back, we also upgraded RK, and added a lot of new content, and we converted it all into HD.

If you purchased RK, you have lifetime access. There was a time limit on downloading the videos some years back, when we allowed this. We no longer allow downloading of our videos.

To reestablish your access to the course, all I need are the details you used, like email address, username, and you should have received some receipt emails from us.

I will PM you on this and establish contact.

You will also need to register on www.astraldynamics.com because all programs are accessed and played on the website in the member area for each user. There is also a free Energy Work Primer you can add when you register, which is a good way of testing it out.

peace, robert

Thank you so much for your reply Robert I am sooo glad and relieved to hear this. I honestly thought something was wrong with me for not “getting” the program now I realize I was just missing parts of it. I am super excited to do the complete program now!!!