Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Inducing Kundalini threw sex

Astral Practitioner MN Guest

Inducing Kundalini threw sex

How popular is this method? How often do you need to ... with a lady to get it activated?

Pilar Guest
    If you are truly interested in Kundalini and Tantra, then you know that it is a practice of chanelling the sexual life force energy into the chakra system in order to reach enlightenment. You can find out about this spiritual practice by researching Mantak Chia's Healing Tao system on the web.

Really, I think that anyone who has a strong enough background in meditation and energy work to consider this approach should have been able to do enough studying and homework to not need to ask this question. What I would suggest as a way to get sufficient preparation would be to collect reiki systems and to work with binaurals. At the same time, start reading as much as possible about physical, mental, and emotional health. It is difficult to maintain a balanced approach with Kundalini, and a strong foundation is essential. It does not have to involve a lot of personal effort, though, if you use passive approaches like devotion to God or service to other people. Those can actually be faster than meditations where you go through the motions of visualizing chakras and channels.

Admin I've been here for months. I used to be a member of the astral pulse. My Astral Practitoner Account here on this forum got un active so it's basically useless to me.

Thnxs guys.

Tom how long have you been practicing visualization for chakras? I've been practicing visualization for 2-3 years and I only get low stimulation of the energy body.

Does it take a lifetime to master?

BTW I absolutely suck in NEW. It does work, but it's just too hard.

Shrugs

It was back in 1988 when I first started meditating. I visualized riding in an elevator that kept going down without stopping, in combination with being aware of my breath. It didn't work very well for me, so I switched to seeing myself riding on a raft floating and looking away from the direction I was floating. Whole body motions have always worked better for me than trying to put my mind on specific chakras. Usually, though, I kept going back to counting my breath and being aware of the physical sensations at either the air flowing past the nostrils or the stomach expanding and contracting. It was in 1991 or 1992 that I started trying to feel energy in my hands and 1998 when I started learning reiki. In 1999 I received Shaktipat (after 10 years of trying to meditate as well as the energy work) and since then I have continued to collect reiki systems. NEW was actually one of my first introductions to working with energy, and the idea of using memories of physical sensations and re-creating them helped a lot. To get back on topic, I have tried cultivating sexual energy. It can be very effective, but it is not easy to learn to channel and transform the energy. It is one of my least favorite approaches.

Hello tom
    Thnxs for sharing it was insightful
    Something I can look back and estimate how long(years) it will take me to activate kundalini.

About the sex shortcut to activating kundalini

I don't think it's that easy

You can imagine how many sex addicts who are sexually active, sexual beings practice sex and live normal lives, without the kundalini.

It's not easy so what's the point of trying?

Approaching Kundalini through sexual practices is really advanced and it is meant for after having mastered other approaches to Kundalini. They are a great way to intensify the progress you have already made and that's why I tried it too soon. Before you work with sexual practices to intensify Kundalini, as a minimum (according to Geshe Kelsang Gyatso and Lama Yeshe) you should have completely opened your heart chakra. Mine still isn't completely opened, but I have active Kundalini and this has been confirmed for me by several people whom I believe would know. Kundalini tends to be the conclusion that many people jump to about any unusual energy event. As for why you would want to work with Kundalini at all, why not? Kundalini removes the parts of you who are not who you are but which act to continually drain your energy off into many directions. When She does this, it feels like you are losing your mind, but if you don't resist the process it doesn't hurt as much. When you realize that the things that were lost were never who you are your burden has been lifted considerably.

paker7 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Astral Practitioner MN
    Something I can look back and estimate how long(years) it will take me to activate kundalini.
    INHO you will do better if you don't look at what others can or can not do in this matter - don't program yourself that you need 3 years for example, because maybe you are more advanced than an average person and you need only 6 months.

The best (IMHO) method to awaken your Kundalini.

Astral Exorcist Guest
    Yes i've finally recovered my account.

Astral Exorcist Guest
    Tom thnxs allot I will keep your words in mind

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast