Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Clariaudient Hallucination Journal by CF

Blog Entries
    There are many theories as to the cause of hypnagogics, whether auditory or visual. The preferred one is that our brains and/or minds go through what they've experienced (heard/seen) and process them. I can testify to the veracity of a good portion of this. I have heard 'replays' of commercials, songs, and things people have said to me. Then there is the Akashic Record/Collective Unconscious theory, which I also subscribe to, in which our mind/brain 'tunes in' to frequencies in the ether (excitable space, astral, etc.) which are experiences that others have had and are imprinted. I can say that I've received info that I couldn't know otherwise that way, but frankly, not that often. Then there is the alternative universe/higher self theory, which I also subscribe to, which points us to 'tuning into' other lives we're having, either a higher self or a portion (individual incarnation), possibly one that is close enough to this one to be easily connected to.
    I personally think that we do all of the above, in total.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    which points us to 'tuning into' other lives we're having....

I keep running into this idea and it bothers me just a little. Like, some me is somewhere.... I don't know. If you would look at my life you would find two very different people, as if (1986) I split in two. Well, it's probably a silly idea and I should just get on with the me that I have; it's just that there are certain perks of the other me I miss Like money .

CF, I hope you'll read the post to OBE experiences "Stepping into...". I'm sorry it's long but I would appreciate any comments you might have.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Re:

Wow, this sort of amazes me. I just scrolled down to the bottom of the page (index) and noticed these postings from Jan 2nd and 3rd of 2007! I had just joined the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack
    which points us to 'tuning into' other lives we're having....

Referring to a comment by CFTraveler

I keep running into this idea and it bothers me just a little. Like, some me is somewhere.... I don't know. If you would look at my life you would find two very different people, as if (1986) I split in two. Well, it's probably a silly idea and I should just get on with the me that I have; it's just that there are certain perks of the other me I miss Like money .

CF, I hope you'll read the post to OBE experiences "Stepping into...". I'm sorry it's long but I would appreciate any comments you might have.
    [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack
    Gosh, this board is a real rush! I hope you don’t mind me ‘chiming in’ but I’ve been “hearing” quite a bit of late. It started maybe 6 weeks ago. I had experienced a sudden break-up with a ‘girlfriend’ – she just turned around and walked away and I was stupefied by it. Then, one morning, I heard her voice saying “….. but I just didn’t want you to misunderstand.” The timbre, the inflection, the mellow alto, left nothing to doubt; it was her.
    But now, more to the point, I woke the other day to whistling – a mindless, rambling tune; and then another morning to a steady note, repeated again and again. These sounds were not “in my head”, they were as if someone was producing them in my bedroom. As to the first example, I can make some sense of it, but as to the other two, all I can surmise is I was tuned in to a ‘frequency’ and just picked up some ‘broadcast’ that had nothing to do with me. Is that a viable idea?

Good to you – richard O
    This was probably the height of my psychic experiences, when I was agog at the things I was experiencing in the OBE/AP/Clairaudience stuff. Looking to have those times back.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Re: Clariaudient Hallucination Journal by CF

Whoops, meant to post that to the "Dark Night..." thread
    - E Hubbard

Re: Today's crop

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Today I had a good crop:
    " Pop critters"
    "Cleaning giant"
    and then a bit later,
    "Super Jiff". This one was accompanied by a visual hallucination of a woman with short hair and a big nose who then gave me a pair of sunglasses (or goggles) and I put them on- then she very enthusiastically said "Very good!" which startled me right out of my reverie.

I guess my 'inner salesman' was working this morning- since I relate popcritters to poptarts, and cleaning giant to Mr. Clean.
    LOL@" inner sales man"