Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: ORMUS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    Back when I was in school, we played with knocking ourselves unconscious. The appeal was in seeing colorful geometric patterns and losing all sense of time. Now I could write up a web site describing it as sacred geometry using breath control. For rapid spiritual growth I'd do all sorts of things that I wouldn't even consider otherwise. For all I know, the magic of ormus could be in its marketing.
    When I was young, we used to twirl around until we got so dizzy we didn't know which end was up. Maybe we can turn it into a 'mini-OBE experience' and charge money for the instructions. Hmmm...
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Sorry Tom, that site was all the info I had on it. I found it (the site) interesting as an alternate view & in that it kind of meshes in places with what I've been reading about our real history, figured the rest was worth thinking about. The OP asked a question & I provided what I knew about it.

The science side of what they present shows a bit of confusion about what some of the science actually is, but if I rejected info on that basis I'd be working in a lab somewhere only talking to people who can juggle cantorian infinities in their heads.

If there is a definition for life that makes sense it is that its cells contain little power-makers, tiny factories that take chemicals like sugars & produce energy. If there was a way to somehow power-up these factories, it would certainly have an effect on the being. Who knows - I'm no advocate for it all, just a reader.

The site did lead me to Essiac tea which seems to be helping a friend fight cancer and/or emphysema, but then Essiac tea isn't their product or invention.

As for it being a poison, I'd hesitate to take massive doses of the raw chemicals, but trying (say) the Essiac tea (or the Vitalitea) plus the Concord grape juice for a while & seeing if it affected meditation and/or AP/OBE experiences would seem harmless enough.

This whole site (AstralDynamics) is about a subject that is difficult to quantify & would probably be rejected by those from the straight science camp, so finding ancillary subjects that are a little woolly shouldn't be a big surprise.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

CF said:
    I tend to agree that you don't need to 'earn' the numinous, only acknowledge it completely, since it's already yours- but Orme is a physical form of something that promises to 'cleanse' or 'purify', reinforcing the idea that there is something that needs to be 'cleansed' or 'reintegrated', so it traps you back in the physical, IMO.
    AMEN!!
    While I don't disagree with practices that improve the body, and fasting to attain higher states, the goal here is to get off the karmic wheel. If you don't believe that, I can't help you, there. ANYTHING that keeps us body centered and earth centered will not move us past the karmic wheel. No matter how good of a spiritual/physical practice it is. The only thing it does do is to slowly open our awareness to the ultimate truth...you can transcend the body and move on past karma when, and ONLY when, you are ready to give it all up. This means ready to give up your identity, your ego, yourself. Most are too trapped in their belief that they are special as a human, that the earth has no comparison in beauty, that earthly, human love is the ultimate, and their car is cool. Ingesting special potions, etc. to up your evolvement still keeps you trapped in your body belief (as CF said).

The only way to permanently transcend the body and earth is to want to. This involves a lot of difficult work that has nothing to do with the body. All you have to do is believe you don't have to remain on earth, believe you aren't stuck in a karmic loop, and give up your attachment to everything you supposedly love. This includes family, friends, your spiritual practice, your dog, etc, and love all and everything equally. You have to be ready to drop your ego and your identity to merge with a larger force. Very, very few people are ready or willing to do this. That's why it's so hard. You have to, instead of "forgive" yourself for your "sins", you have to recognize that you never sinned. You only experienced. That there is no good or bad. Ultimately, everything is ok, nothing is outside of God. Very, very few people are willing to believe that there is no "good" or "bad". Those are earthly, human concepts that keep us locked in the body and the karmic cycle. Do you really believe that spiritual masters who no longer incarnate were 100% pure and clear of all karma? I don't believe that's possible. They reached the conclusion that they didn't need to be, that they were completey fine just as they were. They were ready to shed the body and their attachment to earth. To believe that everyone and everything is fine and perfect just as they are. Ingesting gold isn't going to get you to that belief. It's a hard won belief, with no shortcuts. Doesn't mean it has to take eons to come to the realization, but that's how long it takes most people. Introspection, meditation, and looking hard at your belief system is the way to get there.

Here's where I admit to something:

http://www.magneurol.com/

I tried it for 45 days, along with regular iron and vitamin C taken at separate times. The idea was that the "magneurol" pills will be used by the body as regular iron if its supply of regular iron is low. The pills are a form of the mineral magnetite, used in traditional Chinese medicine, some B vitamins, and other nutrients you might see in an energy drink. My conclusion was that these pills are probably great for people just getting started, but that if you have been working with your energy body for a few years it is useless because your concern has shifted to the energy body and the physical has been trained enough to get out of the way more readily.

Pilar Guest

Re: ORMUS

Monatomic gold or ormusgoldelixir is REAL, I have read around and have perused that the possible monatomic gold in the market is made to vibrate our recurrence to respond with negative deities. Quantum physics has demonstrated that what you know and accept needs to be reevaluated. Technology is advance daily demonstrating the day preceding speculations off-base.

Blog Entries

That seems like a canned response, an argument to things no one has said, Grady. Don't quote sciency sounding terms, tell us how your experience with it has been. What has it done for you?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

8. Re: ORMUS

(poorly researched list of topics with details deleted)
    Last edited by Minyan; 12th May 2022 at 04:43 AM.

ORMUS might be the difference between light and death.
    Last edited by olyris; 30th November 2020 at 10:08 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4