Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ORMUS

Blog Entries
    You mean they micronized it? (They took the gold and ground it into a fine powder one micron thick?)
    Or that the residue (gold shmutz) is what they're using?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

A theory I heard was that the people in the Bible lived for hundreds of months rather than years. I'd think that they knew the difference between months and years.

Look at the recipe for making ormus at home. There is only an extremely tiny amount of gold in sea water, but that is a good source for ormus.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    You mean they micronized it? (They took the gold and ground it into a fine powder one micron thick?)
    Or that the residue (gold shmutz) is what they're using?
    No, my understanding is it is a form of the metals that exists naturally but has different characteristics to the normal 'precious' version. The physics of Orme is talked about here and there are general links here

As for the theory that somehow people of olden times counted lifetimes in months, I think they were not only aware of years, but more aware of the cycles than we are. There is evidence that the Sphinx, Pyramids at Giza & Saquara (sp?) Stonehenge, Ankor Wat & even the monuments & buildings they are finding out on continental shelves off the coasts of India, Taiwan & Japan were all constructed by someone with an excellent knowledge of Precession of Equinoxes & the path of our Earth through space.

When you deal in cycles of 25,920 or 43,200 years, keeping track of single years would seem to be automatic I'd think.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Whatever happened to evolving your soul the good, old fashioned way? Educating yourself, spiritual practices like meditation, OBE, caring for others, and the really difficult one...introspection.

IMO, trying to make an artificial leap by ingesting substances does not work in the long run, and can be extremely dangerous. Think drugs. I may not be the most evolved being on the totem pole (pretty far down, in fact), but one thing I DO know is that you can't buy love and you can't buy enlightenment. You can only get temporary, less than the real deal experiences.

To be honest, I think I tend to agree... I have this background thought you have to earn anything worth having. But then that would deny the Manifesting process any validity. I'm wondering if maybe the 'have to work at it' idea is one of the traps laid for us to contain us in the physical rahter than allowing us access to the numinous.

Maybe all the struggle & strain is needed to overcome limitations of the body. If it is possible our bodies have been degraded because we have become mired in the physical, then maybe using something that returns the body to original condition isn't really some form of cheating? If we are degraded from what we were intended to be, as nearly all myths, mystics & religions say, then finding our way back to where the body is enabled to achieve the spiritual might be a good thing.

As it is now, reading the forums, it seems nearly everyone is hamstrung by fighting their bodies, fighting the negative thoughts, fighting the negative influences, & all while trying to learn how to operate in unfamiliar territory.

If Orme can remove or reduce the fight against our bodies, wouldn't that be a beneficial thing?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by journyman161
    To be honest, I think I tend to agree... I have this background thought you have to earn anything worth having. But then that would deny the Manifesting process any validity. I'm wondering if maybe the 'have to work at it' idea is one of the traps laid for us to contain us in the physical rahter than allowing us access to the numinous.
    I tend to agree that you don't need to 'earn' the numinous, only acknowledge it completely, since it's already yours- but Orme is a physical form of something that promises to 'cleanse' or 'purify', reinforcing the idea that there is something that needs to be 'cleansed' or 'reintegrated', so it traps you back in the physical, IMO.

Maybe all the struggle & strain is needed to overcome limitations of the body. If it is possible our bodies have been degraded because we have become mired in the physical, then maybe using something that returns the body to original condition isn't really some form of cheating? If we are degraded from what we were intended to be, as nearly all myths, mystics & religions say, then finding our way back to where the body is enabled to achieve the spiritual might be a good thing.
    Just because some myths and mystics teach or come from the paradigm that we are somehow degraded because of physical existence doesn't make it a fact, and also some of them teach or promote the idea that the degradation is a matter of belief, not fact, and (as I said before) what needs to be changed or redirected is our consciousness, not our bodies.
    As it is now, reading the forums, it seems nearly everyone is hamstrung by fighting their bodies, fighting the negative thoughts, fighting the negative influences, & all while trying to learn how to operate in unfamiliar territory.
    I can't argue with you there, but I think the reason for this 'fighting our bodies' is because we are aiming for a target that, although closer to transcendence, isn't necessarily transcendent in itself, judging by the experience that most projectors possess. To be honest, to me AP is just one more ability we can strive to, making it another form of existence, not necessarily ultimate existence.
    If Orme can remove or reduce the fight against our bodies, wouldn't that be a beneficial thing?
    Here's my question: why would monatomic gold remove or reduce the fight against our bodies? What gives gold the ability to make us noble? The quality of transcendence, ultimate goodness, enlightenment if you will, shouldn't be dependent on a chemical substance. In fact, the desire for this nobility in itself is more indicative of your already noble spirit, more than ingesting any substance can. This of course, is my opinion.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Not sure I know the answers here, as I have only read about it. The claim on the halexandria site is this is stuff we (in our prior incarnations) or maybe the Annunaki used to use to both activate our DNA the way it is meant to be & to provide longer life.

It isn't only gold they speak of - that was just the form (the Orme form? *grins*) they first got interested in - metals like Rhodium & Indium are also mentioned & the site lists products that contain these heavy metals.

If it is really true that Man used to live much longer, then it would seem logical that something has changed so that we live lesser lives. The submerged monuments & buildings around the world would seem to indicate the 'fall' far predates any biblical or even Egyptian references. We know the sea has covered most of them for 12,000 years or more.

From the assorted myths & remains of ancient cultures around the world, the sheer technical achievements of ancients who were not (by known history) supposed to have anything like a civilisation, the quest for knowledge of the stars & the cycles by which they 'move' is strongly associated with the quest for immortality, and they behaved as if it was a fact of life not just some religious belief.

The numbers 72, 2160, & others are built into myth after myth & they relate to the precession of the Equinoxes. Somebody was making sure there were clues left all over the place.

What we think of as the founding civilisations sprang up out of whole cloth, with fully developed systems & knowledge with no apparent development periods. We now know from hard physical evidence that the melting of the Ice Age was not a gradual thing spread over 10,000 years, but happened in at least 3 major surges, where the sea level rose 30 metres or more virtually overnight & in some instances there were tsunamis that made the Indonesian one of a couple of years ago seem like a pond ripple. Along with these 3 periods, the earth experienced earthquakes & vulcanism on an unprecedented scale.

So, we can make a pretty good guess what happened to the peoples who were apparently into using Orme & where we get our heritage. But why, unless it is to do with Orme, would we lose our long lives & get stuck with the shortened 70 - 100 years we now have? (& remember, until recently the average life was about 45 years)

If knowledge of something like Orme was lost then we'd have the myths of extreme long age but nobody around to confirm it. We'd have the few survivors of the original world-girdling civilisation coming to shore among primitives & leading them towards civilisation, providing ready-made knowledge of how to do things & living many lifetimes each (compared to the primitives) before passing on.

Nearly all the ancient peoples tell myths of their origins being caused by a person or persons who came from the sea, who lived many lifetimes & who taught them all the rudiments of civilisation. Would these people pass along the secrets of immortality or at least extreme longevity, to primitives who have yet to conquer their instincts & find the path to light? Or perhaps the few who survived didn't know enough to reporduce the conditions for Orme production or maybe died off before civilisation got far enough to do so?

Just saying, it's feasible we are not the people we once were & that maybe, what we see as normal, isn't. That maybe things weren't meant to be quite this tough, before we got mired in 'reality' & the physical?

Before we talk about if ormus is cheating, I'd like to get back to the part about what it is (in a way that makes sense instead of being a Frankenstein collection of terms) and how specifically it is supposed to work.

Take a read of the halexabdria site I gave links to on the previous page. There are numerous refs there & explanations of how it works (or is meant to work) & what it might do.

The history stuff with Enki & Enlil etc is interesting but not really germane to your question.

Quote Originally Posted by journyman161
    Take a read of the halexabdria site I gave links to on the previous page. There are numerous refs there & explanations of how it works (or is meant to work) & what it might do.

The history stuff with Enki & Enlil etc is interesting but not really germane to your question.
    That's where I got this statement: [In effect, there is no empirical evidence that ORMUS materials are "monoatomic".]
    http://www.halexandria.org/dward772.htm

If it does work, I would not call it cheating any more than eating vegetables is cheating compared to a diet based on high fructose corn syrup and partially hydrogenated oils. If it works I'd add it to the category of food rather than drug. The problem is that I need a real explanation of what ormus is and what it does rather than more metaphors and borrowed vocabulary. I don't want more Frankenstein web sites. This is not a joking matter for me so my expectations have to be higher. People can get all sorts of weird effects from harming themselves and for all I know ormus is just a poison with interesting side effects. Back when I was in school, we played with knocking ourselves unconscious. The appeal was in seeing colorful geometric patterns and losing all sense of time. Now I could write up a web site describing it as sacred geometry using breath control. For rapid spiritual growth I'd do all sorts of things that I wouldn't even consider otherwise. For all I know, the magic of ormus could be in its marketing.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast